Daniel Horowitz - This Week In Washington
Amnesty, food stamps and flood insurance are all up for debate in Congress.Read More >>
Instead of insisting Obamacae be defunded in return for extending umeployment insurance, Republicans let Washington business as usual continue.Read More >>
Democrats may want to change the national agenda from Obamacare to unemployment, but Republicans can't let it happen.Read More >>
Instead of fighting Reid, Republicans are rewarding his bad behavior. The only thing conservatives can look forward to is the upcoming year of primary challenges.Read More >>
Now would be a good time for Republicans to stand with consumers against an onerous intervention that raises the price of food and fuel – all to benefit a couple of special interest groups.Read More >>
If Republicans don’t play their cards right, they might allow red state Democrats to give the illusion that they are fixing Obamacare without dealing with the systemic problems.
While everyone is focused on the economy and the loss of health insurance, they are passing a bill granting special rights to all sorts of “sexual identities.”Read More >>
Conservatives need to stay focused on defunding Obamacare, but they cannot ignore other upcoming legislation on the farm bill that could make a sugar subsidy program permanent.Read More >>
Republicans could also use the upcoming debt ceiling fight to highlight how red state Democrats have no interest in dealing with the endless debt, and are happy to expand government to whatever size Harry Reid and Barack Obama request of them.Read More >>
Republicans must shift back to a full defund strategy and should withhold funding from agencies that support or promote Obamacare.Read More >>
Posted: October 1, 2013 at 1:48 pm
Ask yourself this question: if the GOP are scared to fight something as unpopular as Obamacare on a plain continuing resolution, would they really fight something like Medicare reform with the specter of a default?Read More >>
The window of opportunity to defund Obamacare is quickly closing. And there is major Republican support for a green energy bill that would create more red tape and regulation on building materials.Read More >>
With the GOP distracted by the Syrian crisis, budget issues and Obamacare loom over America.Read More >>
This Week In Washington: Immigration and Farm Bill Take Focus, Will Special Interests Have Their Way?
Conservatives must begin beating the drums to codify the Hastert Rule, ensuring that no bill is brought to the House floor without support from the majority of conference.Read More >>
Conservatives must make sure that Republicans don’t bail him out by bestowing him with legislative victories on big government initiativesRead More >>
The irony is that while farms enjoy record incomes, they are pushing for more subsidies and more cheap labor. While Congress is heeding the calls of the parochial interest, we must ensure that they hear from We the People.Read More >>
After voting for the largest income tax increase in American history earlier this year, the Senate is slated to pass the largest defacto sales tax increase this week.Read More >>
With the threat of many conservative defections, will Boehner and Cantor violate the Hastert rule for the 5th time this year, and pass the bill with minority Republican/majority Democrat support?Read More >>
So while many Republicans will act like heroes voting for the Ryan budget, and possibly even the RSC budget, very few of them will commit to voting against the final CR or omnibus late this summer.Read More >>
This Week In Washington: After the Inauguration & a Year of Campaigning, Will We Hear Anything New in the State of the Union?
The real test will be for Marco Rubio who is delivering the official GOP responseRead More >>
Read More >>
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Harry Reid Labels Supporters of Rancher Cliven Bundy 'Domestic Terrorists', Reveals Federal Task Force Being Assembled 684 Comments
- Watch as Anti-NRA Protester Explains Why You Shouldn't Be Able to Protect Yourself With a Gun If Your Life Is in Danger 564 Comments
- Live From Bundy’s Nevada Ranch: The Funny Way Supporters Are Responding to Harry Reid Calling Them 'Domestic Terrorists' 556 Comments
- Atheists Respond After Anti-Easter Poster 'Violently Mangled' and 'Mutilated' by Angry 'Fanatic' 373 Comments
- Now That the Feds Have Backed Off, Where Does This Leave the Nevada Rancher in His Battle With the Gov't? 347 Comments
- Watch as Anti-NRA Protester Explains Why You Shouldn't Be Able to Protect Yourself With a Gun If Your Life Is in Danger 42K Shares
- Think the U.S. Is a Crowded Place? Check Out This Cool Map Showing Where Nobody Lives 21.2K Shares
- What's the Story Behind This Mysterious American Jet Spotted in Iran? And Who's the 'VIP' Passenger? 17.6K Shares
- Photographer, Aviation Experts Stunned by Mysterious Unidentified Flying Object 17K Shares
- Harry Reid Labels Supporters of Rancher Cliven Bundy 'Domestic Terrorists', Reveals Federal Task Force Being Assembled 16.7K Shares
- You’ll Need a Microsecond to Guess What Politician the Rev. Al Sharpton Invokes When Declaring for ‘Every Crucifixion There Is a Resurrection’ Read More
- What Cops Ordered Organizers of a Crucifixion Display to do Has Some Angry: ‘It’s Ridiculous’ 190 Comments
- ‘A Future Beyond Your Failures’: Pastor and His Wife Reveal Surprising Step They Took to Build a Happy Marriage Read More
- Here’s the Message Obama Offered This Week to Those Celebrating Passover, Easter 230 Comments
- ‘Some Sort of Cultic Fringe Group’: ‘Science Guy’ Bill Nye and Creationist Ken Ham Continue Fiery War of Words Over Evolution 201 Comments
- Fox Exec Uses Company Email to Arrange Aid for Loved Ones of Those Aboard Doomed Malaysian Jet — and She Gets Fired Read More
- Animal-Rights Activists Deliver Stern Rebuke to (Surprise, Surprise) a Major Hollywood Player Read More
- Why Does This Retail Chain Use a Special Code on Its Price Tags? Read More
- Wendy Davis’ Past Questioned in FBI Probe Read More
- Obama White House Indefinitely Delays Keystone Pipeline Decision 136 Comments
- More Than 40,000 Applicants for High-Skill Visas Are Denied Each Year Read More
- Notice Anything on the Side of the Plane in This Picture? Read More
- Photographer, Aviation Experts Stunned by Mysterious Unidentified Flying Object 184 Comments
- Snowboarding With Jet Engines: It’s a Real Thing and It’s Awesome Read More
- Helmet Cam Captures Death-Defying Mountain Bike Ride Down Narrow, Rocky Cliff Read More
- Stand against evil, stand with Israel, and support the IFCJ
- Milton Friedman demolishes Obama's equal pay argument
- Buck Sexton: 'Realization of a Dream' to Be Sitting in for Rush Limbaugh
- New book asks: Did 'crony capitalism' prolong the Civil War?
- Three book Thursday: Conservatism, the Constitution and Elizabeth Warren
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Lyles' pitching, reversed call key Rockies' win
- Japan minister at shrine honoring war criminals
- Rockies 3, Phillies 1
- Braun homers twice, rallies Brewers over Pirates
- Hawks take 1-0 lead by rolling past Pacers 101-93
- Beijing auto show opens amid market slowdown