Daniel Horowitz - This Week In Washington
Amnesty, food stamps and flood insurance are all up for debate in Congress.Read More >>
Instead of insisting Obamacae be defunded in return for extending umeployment insurance, Republicans let Washington business as usual continue.Read More >>
Democrats may want to change the national agenda from Obamacare to unemployment, but Republicans can't let it happen.Read More >>
Instead of fighting Reid, Republicans are rewarding his bad behavior. The only thing conservatives can look forward to is the upcoming year of primary challenges.Read More >>
Now would be a good time for Republicans to stand with consumers against an onerous intervention that raises the price of food and fuel – all to benefit a couple of special interest groups.Read More >>
If Republicans don’t play their cards right, they might allow red state Democrats to give the illusion that they are fixing Obamacare without dealing with the systemic problems.
While everyone is focused on the economy and the loss of health insurance, they are passing a bill granting special rights to all sorts of “sexual identities.”Read More >>
Conservatives need to stay focused on defunding Obamacare, but they cannot ignore other upcoming legislation on the farm bill that could make a sugar subsidy program permanent.Read More >>
Republicans could also use the upcoming debt ceiling fight to highlight how red state Democrats have no interest in dealing with the endless debt, and are happy to expand government to whatever size Harry Reid and Barack Obama request of them.Read More >>
Republicans must shift back to a full defund strategy and should withhold funding from agencies that support or promote Obamacare.Read More >>
Posted: October 1, 2013 at 1:48 pm
Ask yourself this question: if the GOP are scared to fight something as unpopular as Obamacare on a plain continuing resolution, would they really fight something like Medicare reform with the specter of a default?Read More >>
The window of opportunity to defund Obamacare is quickly closing. And there is major Republican support for a green energy bill that would create more red tape and regulation on building materials.Read More >>
With the GOP distracted by the Syrian crisis, budget issues and Obamacare loom over America.Read More >>
This Week In Washington: Immigration and Farm Bill Take Focus, Will Special Interests Have Their Way?
Conservatives must begin beating the drums to codify the Hastert Rule, ensuring that no bill is brought to the House floor without support from the majority of conference.Read More >>
Conservatives must make sure that Republicans don’t bail him out by bestowing him with legislative victories on big government initiativesRead More >>
The irony is that while farms enjoy record incomes, they are pushing for more subsidies and more cheap labor. While Congress is heeding the calls of the parochial interest, we must ensure that they hear from We the People.Read More >>
After voting for the largest income tax increase in American history earlier this year, the Senate is slated to pass the largest defacto sales tax increase this week.Read More >>
With the threat of many conservative defections, will Boehner and Cantor violate the Hastert rule for the 5th time this year, and pass the bill with minority Republican/majority Democrat support?Read More >>
So while many Republicans will act like heroes voting for the Ryan budget, and possibly even the RSC budget, very few of them will commit to voting against the final CR or omnibus late this summer.Read More >>
This Week In Washington: After the Inauguration & a Year of Campaigning, Will We Hear Anything New in the State of the Union?
The real test will be for Marco Rubio who is delivering the official GOP responseRead More >>
Read More >>
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- College Sends Police to Arrest Its Employee After She Marked on Wall Map to Help Students – Cop’s Lapel Camera Caught the Whole Thing 622 Comments
- College Student Who Secretly Doubled as a Porn Star Blames 'Thousands of Years of' Patriarchy and Religion for Society's Negative Views on Smut 465 Comments
- Six States File Suit Against the Golden State: We Won't Be at the 'Whim of California's Voters' 389 Comments
- 'Completely Untrue, Scientifically': Why a Transgender Woman Is Suing CrossFit 360 Comments
- Five Simple Words Invoked by a City Council Chaplain Spark Claims of Unconstitutionality in Ohio 331 Comments
- Sarah Palin Trashes Republican 'Establishment,' Obama Administration in Crowd-Pleasing Speech (That Even Invokes Dr. Seuss) 31.5K Shares
- Ben Carson Bolsters Conservative Activists: 'Don't Let The Left Shut You Up!' 26.6K Shares
- Rand Paul Wows CPAC, Blasts NSA: What You Do on Your Cellphone 'Is None of Their Damned Business!' 24.9K Shares
- Watch: Detroit Police Chief Goes All Common Sense on Guns, Puts Thugs on Notice 14.8K Shares
- 3 Incredible Photos Illustrate Just How Cold It Is at Lake Superior 13.1K Shares
- ‘We Christians Live in Fear’: Syrian Bishop Describes ‘Mortal Threat’ of ‘Extinction’ for His Community 258 Comments
- Famed Pastor Begs Christian Preachers to Take Five Steps Avoid the ‘Sinful Seduction of Money’ Read More
- College Student Who Secretly Doubled as a Porn Star Blames ‘Thousands of Years of’ Patriarchy and Religion for Society’s Negative Views on Smut 465 Comments
- Church Advertises AR-15 Giveaway With a Very Interesting Bible Verse 114 Comments
- Pro Surfer Who Lost Her Arm in Horrific Shark Attack Has Turned It Into an Inspirational New Endeavor Read More
- Sarah Palin Trashes Republican ‘Establishment,’ Obama Administration in Crowd-Pleasing Speech (That Even Invokes Dr. Seuss) 298 Comments
- Gingrich Tears Into Hillary and Warns of Republican Demise: ‘Stop Being the Opposition Movement’ 149 Comments
- Ben Carson Bolsters Conservative Activists: ‘Don’t Let The Left Shut You Up!’ 114 Comments
- ‘Completely Untrue, Scientifically’: Why a Transgender Woman Is Suing CrossFit 360 Comments
- Six States File Suit Against the Golden State: We Won’t Be at the ‘Whim of California’s Voters’ 389 Comments
- Commercial Drone Industry ‘Elated’ After Judge Drops FAA’s Case Read More
- Watch an Amputee Drummer Get an Incredible Assist From a Robotic Arm Read More
- Look Closely and You’ll See Why the Victim of This Stunning Crash Might Be So Upset Read More
- Amazing View: Fly Alongside These Wingsuit Pilots Read More
- Massachusetts Court Says Gross ‘Upskirt’ Pics Are Legal 193 Comments
- Pick Six: A half-dozen to watch on the bubble
- 25 injured as California school stage falls
- Lane closures planned for I-84 in NY, Pa.
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Afghan Taliban order fighters to disrupt vote
- Construction crunch slows Japan tsunami rebuilding
- Big quake strikes off N. Calif., no tsunami threat
- Powerful earthquake strikes off N. Calif. coast