Kayleigh McEnany is a conservative commentator who appears regularly on Fox Business. She is currently in the second year of pursuing her J.D. at Harvard Law School. Kayleigh graduated from Georgetown University, School of Foreign Service and also studied politics at Oxford University. She is editor-in-chief and founder of Political Prospect.
In a desperate attempt to court Millennial votes, the Obama administration has released a "Fact Sheet" laying out its plan to help young people. The fact sheet reveals little more than the fact that Obama is banking on the stupidity of Millennials.Read More »
Holding elected office is a privilege, and it’s a privilege Sanford should have lost.Read More »
Posted: May 9, 2013 at 1:24 am
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services should abide by a simple rule: if one of your family members is under federal investigation for extremist ties – as Dzhokhar’s brother was – your citizenship should be denied,Read More »
The fact is, more rigorous mental health monitoring could have stopped these crazed shooters; stricter gun laws would not have.Read More »
Posted: April 12, 2013 at 12:01 am
Posted: March 22, 2013 at 10:00 am
Posted: March 8, 2013 at 2:33 am
Scott’s abrupt announcement to accept the Medicaid funding Wednesday was careless, cowardly, and incredibly convenient, given the fact that he’s up for re-election next year and his approval rating is hovering around an abysmal 30 percent.Read More »
As the left frantically tries to push through their anti-gun agenda while the time is ripe, reforms that could have actually made a difference fall by the wayside.Read More »
Posted: February 12, 2013 at 12:44 pm
This is a complete perversion of what the Founding Fathers intended.Read More »
Posted: February 7, 2013 at 1:00 pm
Maybe it’s time for Obama to judge himself by his own standards.Read More »
In theory, conservative values are central to the GOP – lower taxes and less spending. In practice, higher taxes and more spending appear to be the order of the day.Read More »
Posted: January 7, 2013 at 11:27 am
As America edges ever closer to the fiscal cliff, now is the appropriate time to pause and acknowledge a key truth – bipartisanship has failed us.Read More »
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Cuban-Americans Denounce Pope Francis: 'I Am a Catholic Without a Pope' 389 Comments
- Mom Says She Uncovered 'Very Shocking' Content When She Decided to Look Over Her Child's Vocabulary Lesson 363 Comments
- 'NYPD Gets What They Deserve': Here's How Some Celebrated the Shooting Deaths of Two Ambushed New York City Police Officers 361 Comments
- 'Race Pimp': Hollywood Actor Excoriates Al Sharpton Following Murder of NYPD Officers — and Has Something Pointed to Say About the Second Amendment 314 Comments
- Watch What Cops Do as New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio Walks Into Press Conference on Slain NYPD Officers 299 Comments
- 'NYPD Gets What They Deserve': Here's How Some Celebrated the Shooting Deaths of Two Ambushed New York City Police Officers 42.5K Shares
- Watch What Cops Do as New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio Walks Into Press Conference on Slain NYPD Officers 30K Shares
- When You See the Hat This New York Jets Player Wore to Sunday's Game, You'll Instantly Understand Why It's a Trending Topic 27.7K Shares
- Listen to Rudy Giuliani's Blistering Indictment of Those Who Set the Stage for Police Shooting 24.6K Shares
- NYPD Police Union Head Goes Off on Mayor de Blasio, Protesters Over Murdered Cops: 'There's Blood on Many Hands Tonight' 15.7K Shares
- The Unsuspecting Thing Conservative Historian David Barton Did With $1 Million Awarded to Him in Defamation Lawsuit Read More
- Texas Pastor on ‘White Privilege’ and What Needs to Be Done to Solve the Racial Divide 142 Comments
- Heartbreaking Detail Revealed About What Murdered NYPD Cop Was Supposed to Do the Day He Died Read More
- Top TV Executive Makes Grim Revelation of How He Feels as a British Jew 103 Comments
- It’s Called a ‘Snaketivity Scene,’ and It’s on Display at a State Capitol Just in Time for Christmas 281 Comments
- These Two States Led U.S. Job Creation in 2014 Read More
- The Russian Bank That Hired Bruce Willis Just Got the First Ruble Crisis Bailout Read More
- CEO Didn’t Think He Earned His Million-Dollar Bonus, So Here’s What He Did With It Read More
- Small-Business Owners Thank TheBlaze Audience for Helping Their Businesses Grow Read More
- Sony Is a Japanese Company…So Why Don’t Japanese Newspapers Care About Sony Pictures Getting Hacked? Read More
- The New Gun Control Ad That Has Some Absolutely Baffled: ‘So Let Me Get This Straight…’ 245 Comments
- You Have to Watch the Video to Believe the Way Hackers Responded After the FBI Blamed North Korea for Sony Breach 113 Comments
- ‘They…Shoot Several Dead Ducks Into the Engine’: An American Reveals the ‘Amazing’ Way French Airplanes Get Built Read More
- North Korea Offers to Help the U.S. in the Most Threatening, North Korean Way Possible 110 Comments
- Federal Gov’t: More Than 48,000 Federal Workers’ Personal Information Potentially at Risk Read More
- Senator Ted Cruz talks with The Blaze's Chris Salcedo
- Mike Rowe's response to a fan's question about race and the police: 'Resisting arrest is not right, it's a crime'
- Dish makes TheBlaze TV free to all subscribers
- The key question in 'Serial' that was never answered — and it has nothing to do with the man in jail
- Expert: Obama faces tough legal hurdles to easing sanctions against Cuba