Noah Beck is the author of The Last Israelis: an Apocalyptic Military Thriller about an Israeli Submarine and a Nuclear Iran. For more information, visit his website.
Even if one accepts Obama's apparent view that decades-long alliances matter no more than do U.S. assurances, there are other compelling reasons for Obama to reverse his disastrous Iran policy before its too late.Read More >>
Isolated like never before thanks to Obama, the stark choices facing Israel's leadership are unimaginably difficult.Read More >>
Posted: November 12, 2013 at 8:00 am
CNN has a long history of anti-Israel bias - does that explain their recent pro-Iranian news coverage?Read More >>
Posted: October 5, 2013 at 9:00 am
the West's premature exuberance over Iranian President Hasan Rouhani undermines efforts to curb Iran's nuclear ambitions and dangerously signals to rogue states that a few weeks of charm can quickly compensate for decades of terrorism, genocidal incitement, and human rights abuses.Read More >>
Obama's audacity of disappointment has spread the threat of terrorism across the world and has left the U.S. more vulnerable than ever before.Read More >>
While the Russian option to disarm Syria is appealing, there need to be strict guidelines to ensure it actually happens.Read More >>
The longer Obama remains spineless on Syria, the longer the bloodbath will continue, with increasingly unpredictable and catastrophic consequences.Read More >>
Posted: September 3, 2013 at 11:36 am
On most of Israel’s borders, history has revealed the naïve folly behind an idea that could just as aptly be called “land-for-war.”Read More >>
Western passivity over the maltreatment of minority Christians has only encouraged Islamists to attack them.Read More >>
With so many inherent defects in the current peace talks, why would the U.S. push its most reliable Mideast ally (and the only Middle East democracy) into such perilous waters?Read More >>
Because Israel is the only non-Muslim state in all of the Middle East and North Africa, it represents a small victory for religious minorities in the region, and serves as the last protector of freedom and security for Jews, Christians, Bahai, Druze, and others.Read More >>
In a commerce-critical region where “might makes right” and only the strong survive, Iran’s acquisition of nuclear weapons could have catastrophic consequences for the Middle East and beyond.Read More >>
The country's next leader will need tremendous skill to restore the stability, security, tourism, and investor confidence needed to revive the economy.Read More >>
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Live From Bundy’s Nevada Ranch: The Funny Way Supporters Are Responding to Harry Reid Calling Them 'Domestic Terrorists' 622 Comments
- Did Christians Really Steal the Idea of Easter and Jesus' Resurrection From Pagans? 378 Comments
- 'Chris, Don't Put Words in My Mouth!': MSNBC Host, GOP Assemblywoman Clash Over Bundy Ranch 334 Comments
- What Cops Ordered Organizers of a Crucifixion Display to do Has Some Angry: 'It's Ridiculous' 299 Comments
- Gun Supporters Lose Huge Battle in New York 294 Comments
- Think the U.S. Is a Crowded Place? Check Out This Cool Map Showing Where Nobody Lives 21.2K Shares
- What's the Story Behind This Mysterious American Jet Spotted in Iran? And Who's the 'VIP' Passenger? 17.6K Shares
- Live From Bundy’s Nevada Ranch: The Funny Way Supporters Are Responding to Harry Reid Calling Them 'Domestic Terrorists' 15K Shares
- 'My Goodness, Just When You Think You've Seen It All!': Just Watch What Happens When He Hits the Baseball 14.9K Shares
- Wait Until You See What Clever Pro-Gun Group Did Just to Spite Bloomberg’s $50 Million Anti-Gun Campaign 14K Shares
- Did a Young Boy Really Meet Jesus in Heaven? These Are the Biggest Faith Stories of the Week Read More
- Did Christians Really Steal the Idea of Easter and Jesus’ Resurrection From Pagans? 378 Comments
- Ukrainian Leader Has Some Scathing Words for Authors of Anti-Semitic Leaflets 138 Comments
- ‘Christ Is Risen!’: Massive Crowd Joins Pope to Celebrate Easter Sunday in St. Peter’s Square 180 Comments
- You’ll Need a Microsecond to Guess What Politician the Rev. Al Sharpton Invokes When Declaring for ‘Every Crucifixion There Is a Resurrection’ 157 Comments
- Fox Exec Uses Company Email to Arrange Aid for Loved Ones of Those Aboard Doomed Malaysian Jet — and She Gets Fired Read More
- Animal-Rights Activists Deliver Stern Rebuke to (Surprise, Surprise) a Major Hollywood Player 109 Comments
- Why Does This Retail Chain Use a Special Code on Its Price Tags? Read More
- Wendy Davis’ Past Questioned in FBI Probe Read More
- Obama White House Indefinitely Delays Keystone Pipeline Decision 148 Comments
- More Than 40,000 Applicants for High-Skill Visas Are Denied Each Year Read More
- Notice Anything on the Side of the Plane in This Picture? Read More
- Photographer, Aviation Experts Stunned by Mysterious Unidentified Flying Object 187 Comments
- Snowboarding With Jet Engines: It’s a Real Thing and It’s Awesome Read More
- Helmet Cam Captures Death-Defying Mountain Bike Ride Down Narrow, Rocky Cliff Read More
- 'Patriotism, youth and simplicity': The picture that is the 'perfect representation of small town America'
- Stand against evil, stand with Israel, and support the IFCJ
- Milton Friedman demolishes Obama's equal pay argument
- Buck Sexton: 'Realization of a Dream' to Be Sitting in for Rush Limbaugh
- New book asks: Did 'crony capitalism' prolong the Civil War?
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring about 20
- Kuchar rallies from 4 back to win RBC Heritage
- Higher costs pressured businesses in 1st quarter
- FBI: 16-year-old stowaway survives unharmed in wheel well of California-Hawaii flight
- Cuba home woes endure despite real-estate reform
- AP PHOTOS: Nicaraguan town drags chained 'Judases'
- Japan PM sends offering to war shrine