Stefanie Schappert - Lipstick Conservative
Columnist Stefanie Schappert is a freelance journalist based in New York and the military wife of an active U.S. Army Green Beret. A staunch conservative in a city of liberals, this broadcast news veteran and former NFL cheerleader is known to hang out with quite the ‘artistic’ crowd, and has been the buzzkill during many a dinner party. She created Lipstick Conservative to share her viewpoint on politics and pop culture.
As fallen military families get degraded by the White House, Green-on-Blue attacks continue to rise, and Afghanistan becomes the next forgotten war - troop morale will plummet into the black abyss.Read More »
Posted: October 25, 2013 at 10:00 am
The U.S. government is so large and unwieldy; we use contractors to hire subcontractors to hire contractors. Nothing can go wrong there.
For the average American, Starbucks was still on the corner September 12th, 2001.Read More »
Posted: September 11, 2013 at 12:10 pm
In what should have been his greatest speech of all time, Obama has sadly regurgitated his typical “racial” talking points about nothing and presented no solutions to the plight of the black community.Read More »
Posted: August 30, 2013 at 1:13 pm
Still not angry that our soldiers continue to get the short end of the stick when it comes to the VA? Here’s another true story of a now retired and decorated “male” Special Forces soldier I know.Read More »
Posted: July 19, 2013 at 7:00 am
Men who have sworn to never leave a fallen comrade behind were forced to do just that by the military leaders they trust their lives to.Read More »
Posted: May 13, 2013 at 8:00 am
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Another Oklahoma Man, Reportedly a Muslim, Arrested After He Allegedly Threatened to Cut Off Coworker's Head: 'This Is Just What We Do' 485 Comments
- MSNBC Host Calls Muslim Convert's Beheading of Woman in Oklahoma Food Plant 'Workplace Violence' 453 Comments
- Is the Rapture Biblical — and Will Non-Christians Really Be 'Left Behind'? Theologians Battle Over End Times Prophecy 408 Comments
- 'Duck Dynasty' Relative Warns of Rejecting God and 'Moral Decay' After Furor Over His Comments About Atheism 344 Comments
- Another Teenage Mob Terrorizes Southern Town: 'Memphis Is Going to Burn if They Don’t Control These Children' 291 Comments
- Do U.S. Soldiers Deserve to Make 100 Times What Fast-Food Workers Are Paid? 50K Shares
- Another Oklahoma Man, Reportedly a Muslim, Arrested After He Allegedly Threatened to Cut Off Coworker's Head: 'This Is Just What We Do' 26.9K Shares
- Mike Rowe Gets Letter Saying It's a 'Travesty' He's Been a Glenn Beck Guest. Rowe's Brilliant Response Is Not to Be Missed. 21.6K Shares
- Charges Against Connecticut Democrat Could Severely Damage the Left's Argument That Voter Fraud Doesn't Exist 12.3K Shares
- What Glenn Beck Says Will Mean the 'Beheading of Many More' 11.9K Shares
- A Muslim NFL Player Dropped to His Knees in the End Zone After a Touchdown — and What the Referees Did After Has Many Upset Read More
- Christian Baker Who Lost Her Shop After Refusing Lesbian Couple’s Wedding Cake Reveals the ‘Two Huge Lies’ She Says Our Culture Has Embraced 163 Comments
- Round Two Between Sean Hannity and Radical Imam Arrested in Terror Raid: ‘Come on, Sean…’ Read More
- Creators of New ‘Left Behind’ Movie Share Common Misconception About the Rapture 187 Comments
- Is the Rapture Biblical — and Will Non-Christians Really Be ‘Left Behind’? Theologians Battle Over End Times Prophecy 406 Comments
- Guess What Brits Spend More Money on Than They Do on Wine Read More
- Christian Baker Who Lost Her Shop After Refusing Lesbian Couple’s Wedding Cake Reveals the ‘Two Huge Lies’ She Says Our Culture Has Embraced 164 Comments
- Do U.S. Soldiers Deserve to Make 100 Times What Fast-Food Workers Are Paid? 217 Comments
- Is This Bar for Pregnant Ladies a Real Thing? Read More
- This Map Shows the Most Expensive Homes in Every State Read More
- Ukrainian Band Taps Into Touchscreens to Promote Latest Single Read More
- Viral Video: Performing a Frank Sinatra Classic After Eating One of World’s Hottest Chili Peppers Read More
- New Technology on College Campus Can Detect When Students Are in Their Dorms Read More
- WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Made an Appearance in America on Sunday — but in a Fascinating Way Only Made Possible by Technology Read More
- When You Read How Many Tickets One Speed Camera Issued in a Single Day You’ll Realize Why It’s Being Called ‘Fishy’ Read More
- So far, VA not firing those who retaliated against whistleblowers
- The next big fight: How much direction should Congress give to Obama in the war against the Islamic State?
- Dems propose government-funded savings accounts for kids
- The two words conservatives can say to win any argument about climate change, according to Will Cain and S.E. Cupp
- Steny Hoyer slams Ayn Rand: 'Compromise is not evil'
- Marsh & McLennan Companies Names Mark McGivney Senior Vice President, Corporate Finance
- Fitch Releases Report on Edinburg Consolidated Independent School District, TX
- At 69, South African satirist keeps laughing
- EBay to split off lucrative PayPal business
- Pittsburgh man gets 7 years in sob-story mag scam
- Branded Tablet Growth Expected to Disappoint with only 2.5% Growth; Apple Down and Samsung Up, According to ABI Research
- Obama welcomes signing of Afghan security pact
- Historic bridge deck collapses under tanker truck