Stefanie Schappert - Lipstick Conservative
Columnist Stefanie Schappert is a freelance journalist based in New York and the military wife of an active U.S. Army Green Beret. A staunch conservative in a city of liberals, this broadcast news veteran and former NFL cheerleader is known to hang out with quite the ‘artistic’ crowd, and has been the buzzkill during many a dinner party. She created Lipstick Conservative to share her viewpoint on politics and pop culture.
As fallen military families get degraded by the White House, Green-on-Blue attacks continue to rise, and Afghanistan becomes the next forgotten war - troop morale will plummet into the black abyss.Read More »
Posted: October 25, 2013 at 10:00 am
The U.S. government is so large and unwieldy; we use contractors to hire subcontractors to hire contractors. Nothing can go wrong there.
For the average American, Starbucks was still on the corner September 12th, 2001.Read More »
Posted: September 11, 2013 at 12:10 pm
In what should have been his greatest speech of all time, Obama has sadly regurgitated his typical “racial” talking points about nothing and presented no solutions to the plight of the black community.Read More »
Posted: August 30, 2013 at 1:13 pm
Still not angry that our soldiers continue to get the short end of the stick when it comes to the VA? Here’s another true story of a now retired and decorated “male” Special Forces soldier I know.Read More »
Posted: July 19, 2013 at 7:00 am
Men who have sworn to never leave a fallen comrade behind were forced to do just that by the military leaders they trust their lives to.Read More »
Posted: May 13, 2013 at 8:00 am
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- More Than 134,000 Petition Obama Admin. to Demand Release of Sgt. Tahmooressi — Here's the Response They Received Instead 531 Comments
- A CNN Host Let a Muslim Cleric Speak Freely. What He Said about Journalism, Terrorism and Sharia Law in America Left the Host Speechless 419 Comments
- U.K. Prime Minister Warns of ‘Greatest Terrorist Threat’ in History. Hours Later, Obama Made This Comment at Fundraiser. 398 Comments
- Take a Gander at America's Most Heavily Armed Counties. The Ones That Aren't on the Map Might Surprise You 311 Comments
- Journalists Got Their Hands on an Islamic State Computer. What They Found in the 'Hidden Files' Is Terrifying 281 Comments
- Take a Gander at America's Most Heavily Armed Counties. The Ones That Aren't on the Map Might Surprise You 47K Shares
- If You Get a Call From 202-609-7070, DO NOT Answer It 26K Shares
- More Than 134,000 Petition Obama Admin. to Demand Release of Sgt. Tahmooressi — Here's the Response They Received Instead 19.2K Shares
- U.K. Prime Minister Warns of ‘Greatest Terrorist Threat’ in History. Hours Later, Obama Made This Comment at Fundraiser. 13.5K Shares
- A CNN Host Let a Muslim Cleric Speak Freely. What He Said about Journalism, Terrorism and Sharia Law in America Left the Host Speechless 12.4K Shares
- Muslims Harassed Them for Years and Set Fire to Their Property. Now These Jerusalem Christians Have Finally Been Forced to Close Their Church Read More
- Stand-Up Comic With Tourette Syndrome Performs at Baptist College. It Doesn’t Go Well — but Not for the Reason You’re Thinking Read More
- Atheist Richard Dawkins Has More to Say About Abortion Being the ‘Right Decision’ For Babies With Down Syndrome 269 Comments
- Youth Pastor Is Behind Bars After Child Porn Discovery 142 Comments
- Officials ‘Agonized’ Over Possibly Firing Divorcing Christian College President — but Here’s Why They’re Keeping Him Read More
- It Used to Be a World-Renowned Gambling Resort. Now the Casinos Are Folding Left and Right 168 Comments
- Obama Says He Wants to Help Workers. He Might Just Be Helping Robots Find New Jobs 105 Comments
- After Being Fined and Forced to Host Gay Weddings, Christian Farm Owners Make Drastic Decision That ‘Will Likely Hurt Their Business’ 1321 Comments
- Malaysia Airlines Making Major Changes After Twin Disasters Read More
- Chris Matthews Chides MSNBC Guest for Not Agreeing With Him on Burger King Move 103 Comments
- This Town Is Trying to Raise Two Billion Canadian Dollars for a Project That Would Put NASA to Shame Read More
- Digital Pioneer Decides to Freeze His Body in Hopes of Future ALS Cure Read More
- The Simple Way to Thwart an Alarming New Tool to Steal Your ATM Code Read More
- See the Freak ‘Foamnado’ That Formed After Fire Suppression System Accidentally Deployed in Military Hangar Read More
- FBI Says Russian Hackers Engaged in Cyberattacks on U.S. Banks Read More
- Counselors provided following deaths of 3 teens
- 2016 hopefuls jockey even before mid-term contests
- David Muir takes over at ABC's 'World News'
- Merkel: arming Kurds in Germany's interest
- AP source: Chiefs' Alex Smith agrees to extension
- Protesters briefly storm Pakistan state TV station
- Belfast bomb alert snarls roads on IRA anniversary
- Spain orders custody for parents of ill UK boy