Thomas J. Basile
Thomas J. Basile is a political commentator, writer and speaker dedicated to advancing a freedom-focused agenda for America’s future. He has been a part of the American political landscape at every level from Presidential campaigns to local politics. Basile has served as Executive Director of the NYS Republican Party, an advisor to the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq, and in a range of senior-level strategic roles in and out of government. He co-founded of one of the nation’s first independent tea party organizations and in 2011 was featured in Time Magazine's Person of the Year spread about political activism around the world. In addition to his contributions to The Blaze, he is an opinion columnist for Forbes and his commentary also regularly appears on FoxNews.com. Basile is an adjunct professor at Fordham University and runs a growth strategies firm in New York. He is a member of the New York Bar. You can learn more about him at www.TJBasile.com.
Personal example is a powerful thing and a critical tool as we seek to counter Liberal propaganda.Read More >>
Republican leaders, more concerned about re-election, are ignoring their constituents and are not strategically thinking about ways to unseat Democrats.Read More >>
The political press corps has allowed itself to be turned into paparazzi. Weiner is the new Kardashian and no one knows if and how it will end.Read More >>
But in this instance, I think Carter is making a point that is important for all of us. Our democratic process is buckling.Read More >>
It’s a crisis of trust that only engaged citizens can combat – but will they?Read More >>
Posted: May 20, 2013 at 12:01 am
Corruption among public officials – particularly elected officials – is the direct result of the existence of a seemingly protected, permanent class of career politicians who are sucked into a culture of perpetual campaigning.Read More >>
Posted: April 30, 2013 at 7:00 am
The Tea Party is about the 60-40 and 70-30 issues Americans of all political stripes view as critical to the survival of the nation.Read More >>
Posted: April 8, 2013 at 12:01 am
To ignore those achievements in Iraq is to possibly imperil our own future.Read More >>
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Read the Shocking Message Left by 'Spoiled' NJ Teen Suing Her Parents – The Same One That Left the Judge So Angry 637 Comments
- College Sends Police to Arrest Its Employee After She Marked on Wall Map to Help Students – Cop’s Lapel Camera Caught the Whole Thing 547 Comments
- Megachurch Will Pay Millions to Part Ways With Nation's Biggest Presbyterian Denomination Amid Major Rift Over 'Who Jesus Is' 532 Comments
- Atheists Continue Battle Against Steel Cross Display Inside 9/11 Museum 519 Comments
- Mitch McConnell Actually Walked Onstage at CPAC Holding a Rifle and to 'Livin' on a Prayer' 450 Comments
- Rand Paul Wows CPAC, Blasts NSA: What You Do on Your Cellphone 'Is None of Their Damned Business!' 24.9K Shares
- Read the Shocking Message Left by 'Spoiled' NJ Teen Suing Her Parents – The Same One That Left the Judge So Angry 24.5K Shares
- ‘A Best Friend for Life’s Journey’: Heart-Wrenching New Ad Is Almost Certain to Inspire Tears 17.6K Shares
- Ben Carson Bolsters Conservative Activists: 'Don't Let The Left Shut You Up!' 16.9K Shares
- Watch: Detroit Police Chief Goes All Common Sense on Guns, Puts Thugs on Notice 14.6K Shares
- Famed Pastor Begs Christian Preachers to Take Five Steps Avoid the ‘Sinful Seduction of Money’ Read More
- College Student Who Secretly Doubled as a Porn Star Blames ‘Thousands of Years of’ Patriarchy and Religion for Society’s Negative Views on Smut 429 Comments
- Church Advertises AR-15 Giveaway With a Very Interesting Bible Verse 110 Comments
- Pro Surfer Who Lost Her Arm in Horrific Shark Attack Has Turned It Into an Inspirational New Endeavor Read More
- Viral Video: Police Handcuff and Arrest Pastors in Front of Terrified Church Congregants, But… 125 Comments
- Sarah Palin Trashes Republican ‘Establishment,’ Obama Administration in Crowd-Pleasing Speech (That Even Invokes Dr. Seuss) 191 Comments
- Gingrich Tears Into Hillary and Warns of Republican Demise: ‘Stop Being the Opposition Movement’ 124 Comments
- Ben Carson Bolsters Conservative Activists: ‘Don’t Let The Left Shut You Up!’ 104 Comments
- ‘Completely Untrue, Scientifically’: Why a Transgender Woman Is Suing CrossFit 287 Comments
- Six States File Suit Against the Golden State: We Won’t Be at the ‘Whim of California’s Voters’ 364 Comments
- Commercial Drone Industry ‘Elated’ After Judge Drops FAA’s Case Read More
- Watch an Amputee Drummer Get an Incredible Assist From a Robotic Arm Read More
- Look Closely and You’ll See Why the Victim of This Stunning Crash Might Be So Upset Read More
- Amazing View: Fly Alongside These Wingsuit Pilots Read More
- Massachusetts Court Says Gross ‘Upskirt’ Pics Are Legal 182 Comments
- Scores arrested at Massachusetts 'Blarney Blowout'
- Malaysian air force chief says radar indicates missing Boeing 777 may have turned back
- Timbers rally to tie Union 1-1
- Parker leads No. 4 Duke past No. 14 UNC, 93-81
- Salvadorans head to vote with ex-rebel favored
- 4 passengers' IDs being checked on missing jet
- Kerry, Cruz and Crist poke fun at Gridiron Dinner
- NKoreans cast votes, but govt decides for whom