Thomas J. Basile
Thomas J. Basile is a political commentator, writer and speaker dedicated to advancing a freedom-focused agenda for America’s future. He has been a part of the American political landscape at every level from Presidential campaigns to local politics. Basile has served as Executive Director of the NYS Republican Party, an advisor to the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq, and in a range of senior-level strategic roles in and out of government. He co-founded of one of the nation’s first independent tea party organizations and in 2011 was featured in Time Magazine's Person of the Year spread about political activism around the world. In addition to his contributions to The Blaze, he is an opinion columnist for Forbes and his commentary also regularly appears on FoxNews.com. Basile is an adjunct professor at Fordham University and runs a growth strategies firm in New York. He is a member of the New York Bar. You can learn more about him at www.TJBasile.com.
Personal example is a powerful thing and a critical tool as we seek to counter Liberal propaganda.Read More »
Republican leaders, more concerned about re-election, are ignoring their constituents and are not strategically thinking about ways to unseat Democrats.Read More »
The political press corps has allowed itself to be turned into paparazzi. Weiner is the new Kardashian and no one knows if and how it will end.Read More »
But in this instance, I think Carter is making a point that is important for all of us. Our democratic process is buckling.Read More »
It’s a crisis of trust that only engaged citizens can combat – but will they?Read More »
Posted: May 20, 2013 at 12:01 am
Corruption among public officials – particularly elected officials – is the direct result of the existence of a seemingly protected, permanent class of career politicians who are sucked into a culture of perpetual campaigning.Read More »
Posted: April 30, 2013 at 7:00 am
The Tea Party is about the 60-40 and 70-30 issues Americans of all political stripes view as critical to the survival of the nation.Read More »
Posted: April 8, 2013 at 12:01 am
To ignore those achievements in Iraq is to possibly imperil our own future.Read More »
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- More Than 134,000 Petition Obama Admin. to Demand Release of Sgt. Tahmooressi — Here's the Response They Received Instead 530 Comments
- A CNN Host Let a Muslim Cleric Speak Freely. What He Said about Journalism, Terrorism and Sharia Law in America Left the Host Speechless 416 Comments
- U.K. Prime Minister Warns of ‘Greatest Terrorist Threat’ in History. Hours Later, Obama Made This Comment at Fundraiser. 398 Comments
- Take a Gander at America's Most Heavily Armed Counties. The Ones That Aren't on the Map Might Surprise You 310 Comments
- Journalists Got Their Hands on an Islamic State Computer. What They Found in the 'Hidden Files' Is Terrifying 281 Comments
- Take a Gander at America's Most Heavily Armed Counties. The Ones That Aren't on the Map Might Surprise You 47K Shares
- If You Get a Call From 202-609-7070, DO NOT Answer It 26K Shares
- More Than 134,000 Petition Obama Admin. to Demand Release of Sgt. Tahmooressi — Here's the Response They Received Instead 19.2K Shares
- U.K. Prime Minister Warns of ‘Greatest Terrorist Threat’ in History. Hours Later, Obama Made This Comment at Fundraiser. 13.5K Shares
- A CNN Host Let a Muslim Cleric Speak Freely. What He Said about Journalism, Terrorism and Sharia Law in America Left the Host Speechless 12.4K Shares
- Muslims Harassed Them for Years and Set Fire to Their Property. Now These Jerusalem Christians Have Finally Been Forced to Close Their Church Read More
- Stand-Up Comic With Tourette Syndrome Performs at Baptist College. It Doesn’t Go Well — but Not for the Reason You’re Thinking Read More
- Atheist Richard Dawkins Has More to Say About Abortion Being the ‘Right Decision’ For Babies With Down Syndrome 269 Comments
- Youth Pastor Is Behind Bars After Child Porn Discovery 141 Comments
- Officials ‘Agonized’ Over Possibly Firing Divorcing Christian College President — but Here’s Why They’re Keeping Him Read More
- It Used to Be a World-Renowned Gambling Resort. Now the Casinos Are Folding Left and Right 166 Comments
- Obama Says He Wants to Help Workers. He Might Just Be Helping Robots Find New Jobs 105 Comments
- After Being Fined and Forced to Host Gay Weddings, Christian Farm Owners Make Drastic Decision That ‘Will Likely Hurt Their Business’ 1321 Comments
- Malaysia Airlines Making Major Changes After Twin Disasters Read More
- Chris Matthews Chides MSNBC Guest for Not Agreeing With Him on Burger King Move 103 Comments
- This Town Is Trying to Raise Two Billion Canadian Dollars for a Project That Would Put NASA to Shame Read More
- Digital Pioneer Decides to Freeze His Body in Hopes of Future ALS Cure Read More
- The Simple Way to Thwart an Alarming New Tool to Steal Your ATM Code Read More
- See the Freak ‘Foamnado’ That Formed After Fire Suppression System Accidentally Deployed in Military Hangar Read More
- FBI Says Russian Hackers Engaged in Cyberattacks on U.S. Banks Read More
- Spain orders custody for parents of ill UK boy
- Parents of ill UK boy to remain in Spanish custody
- Surly 2014 electorate poised to 'keep the bums in'
- Shootings reported by NYC West Indian parade route
- Greece rules out new cuts ahead of bailout talks
- NATO plans high-readiness force to counter Russia
- Turkey summons US diplomat over spying report
- Israeli children return to school after Gaza war