If your senator or representative voted in favor of President Obama’s health care overhaul earlier this year, don’t expect to see any campaign ads advertising that fact. According to Politico, out of the 219 House Democrats who voted in favor of the measure, not a single one of them is running a campaign ad boasting of their vote in their reelection campaigns. In fact, at least five of the 34 Democrats who voted against Obamacare are running ads to highlight their “nay” votes.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- 'For the Record' update: Could China take out the U.S. power grid?
- Lawmakers propose $5 million reward for info on Americans kidnapped, beheaded by Islamic State
- Debunking Obama immigration 'facts'
- GOP lawmakers propose 'Separation of Powers Act' to thwart Obama
- Steve King: The midterm election shows GOP shouldn't fear a government shutdown