You know it’s happened to you. You’re playing around with your cell phone and decide to put that silly Sesame Street theme, catchy Katy Perry song, or romantic Marvin Gaye tune as your wife’s ringtone, only to be embarrassed when “Let’s Get it On” interrupts beer and wings night. Well, that’s sort of what happened to the KING OF SPAIN. The only difference: instead of “California Girls” blaring in the background, his cell phone ringtone of choice is the creepiest recording of children laughing that you will ever hear:
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Another example of a president invoking 'economic patriotism'...from 1951
- Doctor: There is 'no question' Obama administration is putting America's health at risk in illegal immigration crisis
- Listen: Blaze Reporter In Israel Shares Her Firsthand Experiences In The War-Torn Region
- White House asks Congress to limit its military options in Iraq
- Dem senator walks back comment that PTSD caused him to plagiarize