You know it’s happened to you. You’re playing around with your cell phone and decide to put that silly Sesame Street theme, catchy Katy Perry song, or romantic Marvin Gaye tune as your wife’s ringtone, only to be embarrassed when “Let’s Get it On” interrupts beer and wings night. Well, that’s sort of what happened to the KING OF SPAIN. The only difference: instead of “California Girls” blaring in the background, his cell phone ringtone of choice is the creepiest recording of children laughing that you will ever hear:
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Who is the most trusted source for news?
- Government blowing money on zombie musicals, rabbit massages, watching grass grow
- Government holds conference on the dangers of driving while tired
- Power grid expert: New federal 'reliability' standard lulls nation into false sense of security
- George W. Bush's former health secretary supports 'very aggressive' Ebola travel restrictions