Senior reporter Shahira Amin has had enough. She announced on Al Jazeera English that she has left her job as senior reporter for Egypt’s State-run Nile Television saying , “I’m determined to be on the side of the people, not the regime.” The 22-year veteran reporter alleges that “they’re not showing what’s happening in Tahrir Square – people are dying here… everything is distorted.”
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Is there a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that libertarians can get behind?
- An in-depth interview with Jerusalem Post editor and former Netanyahu staffer Caroline Glick on her controversial one-state plan for peace in the Middle East
- In just 26 seconds this video will put a smile on your face
- A guy named 'Brutus' predicted an out-of-control IRS...back in 1787
- CPAC picks Rand Paul for president