The Blaze Magazine–October 2011: Contents
*Pat Gray Unplugged: What’s it like being Glenn Beck’s best friend?
*Bad Signs in Egypt: State-run press rewrites history, equates Israeli generals to Nazis.
*Does Hollywood have a secret Ron Paul fan club?
*How the Obama White House is circumventing Congress on illegal immigration
- The Fight of Our Lives
If we want to see liberty flourish, we have a job to do.
FROM THE EDITOR
- Holy Land Lessons for an Itinerant Journalist
- Keeping an Eye on ‘Those Guys’: Andre Carson, Jan Schakowsky, Michael Bloomberg, Brad Sherman, Shane Claiborne, Ben Cohen, Project Vote, Barack Obama
- White House Circumventing Congress to Impose DREAM Act
- Air Force General Says White House Pressured Military to Mislead Congress
- Schools Shaming Students Over Sandwich Bags
- $4.5 Million for ‘Wrongful Birth’
- Nobel Prize Winner Resigns Over Global Warming
- Another Obama ‘Snitch’ Site
- Egyptian Press: Israeli Generals=Nazis
- Fined for Home Bible Study
- U.S. Embassy Calls Catholic Church ‘Homophobic’
- Infanticide Excused Under Canadian Abortion Law
- Pro-Marriage Message From Hollywood
- Dirty Harry to Government: Leave People Alone
- Hollywood Souring on Obama
- Gloria Estefan: Lamenting the Constitution
- Trace Adkins Gets Back to His Roots
- More Left-Wing Drama From Sorkin
- Is There a Secret Ron Paul Club in Tinseltown?
- Michael Moore Trashes America, Warns of Violence
- Cyndi Lauper Flubs National Anthem on 9/11
- National Security–Clancy-Style
- Will New ‘Faith-Based’ Movie Make Hollywood Go Crazy?
WORTH 1,000 WORDS
- Entitlement Tidal Wave
- Great News: SAT Reading Scores Lowest Ever
- Unemployment Mistakes Cost Billions
- Slouching Toward Socialism
IN THE HOT SEAT
- Glenn Beck’s ‘Gray’ Matter
- Top 7 Ways the Left Marked 9/11