The Blaze Magazine–December 2011: Contents
*Being American: How one boy escaped Vietnam and found success in the United States.
*Van Jones: Occupy Wall Street is ready to move to “phase two”
*Finally: A director stands firm for decency and reaps the reward
- Liberty or Tyranny: What’s Next for the Arab Spring?
Much has been made of this year’s revolutions across the Middle East. Many in our government and the media–on the Right and the Left–would have us believe the Arab Spring is cause for euphoria. More change we can believe in. But is it? Are the radical changes in Arab states just a set-up for radical Islamist rule across the region?
- Where Everybody Has a Chance
The quintessential American story of how on boy escaped Vietnam, became a successful businessman and is raising a family of patriots.
- Keeping an Eye on ‘Those Guys’: E.J. Dionne Jr., Matthew Modine, Maxine Waters, Joseph Arthur, Van Jones, Nancy Pelosi
- Atheists Mad Over Calling Christmas Tree What It Is
- Top 10 Cities Sunk by Underwater Mortgages
- Poll: Americans Blame Feds for Economic Woes
- Tough News for Global Warming Activists
- U.K. Prime Minister: Shut Down Social Media To Fight Unrest
- High Heels for Men?
- HPV Vaccine Now Recommended for Boys, Too
- U.S. Ranks Behind Canada in Economic Freedom
- NYC’s New Graphic Sex-Ed Program Challenges Parental Rights
- ‘The Mighty Macs’: The Inspiring Movie That Wasn’t Coarse Enough for Disney
- Celebrity Chef Mario Batali Jumps on Bandwagon: Bankers Bad as Hitler and Stalin
- Actress, Former Playmate of the Year Trashes Catholic Upbringing
- Hollywood Producer Slams Michael Moore for Goldman Sachs Hypocrisy
- Jay-Z Cancels ‘Occupy’ T-Shirts Over Profit Sharing Outcry
- Rosie O’Donnell ‘Pissed About Son in Military
- Melissa Joan Hart: Another Celeb for Herman Cain?
- Clint Eastwood on the Cain Train (but Still a ‘Chris Christie Fan’)
WORTH 1,000 WORDS
- Next Stops: Portugal and Greece
- OWS vs. TEA
- Bring Back the Gipper
IN THE HOT SEAT
- Montel Williams: Walkin’ the Talk
- Top 8 Outrageous Recent Battles in the War on Christmas