The National Governors Association conference was held in Washington D.C. this weekend and one of the nation’s most prominent Republican governors; Bob McDonnell of Virginia, and a newly elected governor from one the nation’s most conservative states; Phil Bryant of Mississippi, discussed with reporters whether the 20 or so primary debates thus far will be worth it for the Republican nominee in the general election:
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Why is a Blaze Radio host giving away a shower curtain?
- Will the U.S. follow Britain’s lead and investigate the Muslim Brotherhood?
- Ebola czar's first few days on the job involve…phone calls and meetings
- VA fires Alabama official who lied to member of Congress, but appeal is still possible
- Darrell Issa warns absent Ebola czar he needs to show up to the next hearing