The National Governors Association conference was held in Washington D.C. this weekend and one of the nation’s most prominent Republican governors; Bob McDonnell of Virginia, and a newly elected governor from one the nation’s most conservative states; Phil Bryant of Mississippi, discussed with reporters whether the 20 or so primary debates thus far will be worth it for the Republican nominee in the general election:
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Rand Paul wants Congress to formally declare war against the Islamic State
- Watch: White House says everyone — including Al Sharpton — should pay their taxes
- White House admits it's looking for someone 'better suited' to fight the Islamic State
- The government would like you to talk about your family's health history during Thanksgiving
- White House relies on 'theory,' 'academic literature' to argue immigration move won't hurt U.S. workers