The Blaze Magazine–March 2012: Contents
*Radicals in Charge: The violent SDS–a known terrorist group–has infiltrated our government.
*Mayor Bloomberg ups his attack on the Second Amendment
*Is the Obama administration targeting charter schools?
- Shhhhhhh!!! It’s the Library!
The far-Left progressive movement has been quietly using the American Library Association and local school libraries to attack traditional values and create a barrier between parents and their children. Now families are fighting back.
- Dangerous Birds of a Feather
The violent, far-Left progressive Students for a Democratic Society is not a relic of the past. Declared by our government to be a “terrorist group,” SDS is using that same government to “fundamentally transform” the United States to fit its radical agenda.
- Keeping an Eye on ‘Those Guys’: Gavin Newsom, Martin Bashir, Michael Bloomberg, Thomas Menino, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Barack Obama
- Religious Need Not Apply
- Occupy PAC To Fight Money in Politics?
- U.S. Voter Rolls a Mess, Ripe for Corruption
- Hunting Endangered Species To Save Them
- The Abortion Sacrament
- Is the Obama Administration Targeting Charter Schools?
- North Korea (Again) Wears Insanity on Its Sleeve
- Water Bottle Bans
- God out at Air Force
- White House Connections Worth Billions of ‘Green’ Dollars
- U.K. Gov’t Gives Teens Secret Birth Control Implants Without Parental OK
- Waking the Sleeping Giant
- Electric Cars: Major Polluters in China
- That Oh-So-Terrifying Sarah Palin
- ‘Ali’ Stone: Hollywood’s Newest Islamic Convert and Defender of Iran
- Grant Wilson: Serious Issues
- Pro-life Movie Changes a Life
- Rockin’ Support for Santorum
- Clint Eastwood: No Obama Flunky
- Gay Actress Says ‘Gayness’ Is a Choice
WORTH 1,000 WORDS
- CBO Gives Obama Stimulus an ‘F’
- Crying Wolf: Obama’s Abuse of Emergency Declarations
- Make This a GOP Campaign Poster
- Pays To Be Dependent?
IN THE HOT SEAT
- S.E. Cupp: Forceful, Conservative and Well-Armed
- Top 10 Most Economically Free Countries