–Mitt Romney responding to a CBS affiliate reporter in Colorado who asked a slew of questions on gay marriage, in-state tuition for illegal immigrants and medicinal marijuana. There probably are a few issues of significance this reporter would have liked to discuss, perhaps what federal departments Romney would like to shut down. But to date, that is something he won’t specify. In the meantime, maybe he could just answer the questions put in front of him.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Good news on Ebola: Health official confident U.S. healthcare system can contain the virus
- The debt-ridden federal government is encouraging people to pay down their debt
- Census Bureau: Noncitizen income rose 15 times faster than income of native U.S. workers in 2013
- Republicans slam report that shows taxpayers are funding elective abortions
- The Cold War-era national security document that America could revive to win today