–Mitt Romney commenting Monday on Donald Trump‘s continued belief that President Barack Obama wasn’t born in the United States. It’s fine that Romney won’t distance himself from the sideshow Trump has intentionally become of this election, but to essentially come out and say, “Bare with me while I get the minimum number of votes to get elected” is the worst way Romney could possibly respond.
Pointless quote of the day, 05.29.12
Don't miss Real News weeknights at 6pm ET on TheBlaze TV for insightful analysis and comprehensive coverage of all the news stories missed by the mainstream media. Click here and start your fourteen day FREE trial now!
- Kids Brutally Vandalize Man’s Family Home — But Now He’s the One Facing Jail Time 664 Comments
- Does the Bible Predict God’s End-Times Destruction of Syria — and Is Prophecy About to Unfold Before Our Eyes? 499 Comments
- ‘Free at Last’: La. State Senator Explains Why He Recently Left the ‘Government Plantation’ & Joined GOP in Powerful Video 393 Comments
- This Scathing Magazine Cover of the ‘Real’ Rand Paul Has Apparently Not Been Photoshopped in Any Way 322 Comments
- Proof-of-Citizenship Voter Law Struck Down by Supreme Court — and Guess Who Voted with the Majority 288 Comments
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
Interested in doing more? Spread the word about TheBlaze to your friends and family.
Spread the word!
- Zimmerman jury selection moving into a new phase
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies
- Social issues still fire up GOP despite 2012 loss
- Obama's Berlin speech: History raises the stakes
- Zimmerman jury selection moves into next round
- Obama relying on untested oversight board on NSA
- W.Va. mine safety lab creates disasters to train
- Budget office view boosts Senate immigration bill