The Blaze Magazine–June 2012: Contents
UNDER DOMESTIC ATTACK
*Our troops are taking fire from the home front: The Obama administration isn’t a fan; too many liberal progressives want to see them decimated; and Islamists are striking against them on American soil. Who actually has our military’s best interests in mind?
*The Occupy movement of history: Radicals pushing for the end up capitalism aren’t as new as they’d like to think
*Marriage for sale: How President Obama’s change on same-sex marriage really came to be
*New from Blaze Books: A summer reading list for conservatives
*Veepstakes 2012: Who’s Vegas banking on for a Romney running-mate?
*Anti-free speech GOP progressive John McCain is at it again
- Taking Fire From the Home Front
The U.S. military is under a domestic attack—from the administration, American citizens and Islamist groups. Who has their best interests in mind if the government doesn’t?
- Occupy the Great Depression
The radical activists “occupying” everything and touting the benefits of socialism and communism these days aren’t new. FDR had to face a movement that embraced the efforts of the Soviet Union—and backed Hitler’s Germany.
- Selling Marriage to the Highest Bidder
Did President Obama have an actual change of heart on same-sex nuptials? Or is the real story of his “evolution” one of cash, power, politics and media manipulation?
- Keeping an Eye on ‘Those Guys’: Michelle Goldberg, Cecile Richards, John McCain, David Letterman, Stephen Lerner and more
- Notre Dame Joins Catholic Leaders’ Lawsuit Against Obama Administration
- ‘Economic Contractions the Size of the Great Recession’ Needed to Curb Global Warming
- Dem Senate Leader Suddenly Concerned About Future of GOP
- How Is His a Federal Responsibility?
- State Seeking Kids’ Secrets
- New Civility: Romney the Rapist?
- Hard-core Leftist: Sarah Palin Was Right
- Grease Emergency
- Castro Progeny Cheers Gay Marriage, Gets U.S. Visa
- More Death Threats for Another Palin
- Dueling Billboards: Organizations Battle Climate Change Positions for All to See
- MTV Scraps Reality Show About Losing Virginity
- Haters Keeping Blowhard out of Oval Office?
- Could Superman Be Gay?
- Muslims Get Gaga Canceled
- Somebody Needs Attention
- Anti-Mother’d Day Movement
- Penn Jillette: Obama vs. Federalism
WORTH 1,000 WORDS
- Entitlement Spending on Track to Almost Double by 2050
- ObamaCare Budget Gimmicks Price Tag
- Residential Electricity Prices Set to (‘Necessarily’) Soar
- Ask Vegas: Who Will Romney Tap for VP?
IN THE HOT SEAT
- Joe Kerry: At the Helm of Mercury One
- Top 10 New Books for Summer Reading