In my new episode of Stutistics I tackle global warming Gore advisor, Dr. James Hansen and his unbelievable fail of a prediction on global temperatures.
In case you missed the debut a few weeks ago, Stutistics is my new series on GBTV that gives you a shareable, digestable, and understandable way to absorb stats that will help defeat your annoying friends in arguments. All in 3 minutes or less.
That’s plenty of time to debunk a fantastic fail of a prediction by global warming darling, Dr. James Hansen in episode 2 of Stutistics.
In 1988, Hansen predicted three different scenarios in regards to how the global temperature would be affected if we didn’t attempt to stop manmade global warming. He failed.
See the details here–and thank you for not printing my blog…you just saved the entire environment from catastrophic global warming. Congratulations.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Google Says It Was 'Eager to Help' Sony Release 'The Interview.' What Took It So Long?
- A Blaze staffer, her worship group and Mercury One share the true spirit of Christmas
- Republicans to require analysis of how major legislation affects the economy
- Could Michael Grimm keep his House seat after pleading guilty to tax evasion?
- The government's curious stance on photo IDs: You need one to enter a federal building, but not to vote