In my new episode of Stutistics I tackle global warming Gore advisor, Dr. James Hansen and his unbelievable fail of a prediction on global temperatures.
In case you missed the debut a few weeks ago, Stutistics is my new series on GBTV that gives you a shareable, digestable, and understandable way to absorb stats that will help defeat your annoying friends in arguments. All in 3 minutes or less.
That’s plenty of time to debunk a fantastic fail of a prediction by global warming darling, Dr. James Hansen in episode 2 of Stutistics.
In 1988, Hansen predicted three different scenarios in regards to how the global temperature would be affected if we didn’t attempt to stop manmade global warming. He failed.
See the details here–and thank you for not printing my blog…you just saved the entire environment from catastrophic global warming. Congratulations.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Eric Cantor Says He Will Resign From Congress Earlier Than Expected
- ‘This Is An Open Letter’: Mother of Five Pens Viral Response to Group of Young People She Says Shamed Her Over Stretch Marks
- Gaza Cease-Fire Crumbles Just Hours After Going Into Effect (UPDATE: IDF Expresses Concern Soldier May Have Been Captured)
- A First Grade Student Admits She Drew on Her Desk, But One Part of the Punishment That Was Secretly Handed Down to the Girl Has Her Mother Infuriated
- Radical Islamic Militias Declare Control of Benghazi