On his radio show Tuesday, Glenn Beck played audio of a priest named Fr. Andrew giving the opening prayer at the 2012 Colorado Republican State Assembly and Convention in the Magness Arena at the University of Denver. Fr. Andrew does open the convention with a specific prayer, but his remarks after quickly turn more broad. He not only talks about religious freedom — and the necessity to uphold it — but he even takes a shot at socialism, pointing out that the current religious battle is between democracy and socialism. Then he gets fired up. I won’t ruin it, so go ahead and click play (things really get going at about 1:43):
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- 'Patriotism, youth and simplicity': The picture that is the 'perfect representation of small town America'
- 'This Easter Sunday Morning Might Still Seem Like the Darkness of Good Friday': Half Siblings, Both 4, Perish in House Fire
- Miss America Goes to Bat for HS Student Suspended for Asking Her to Prom During Assembly
- Ukrainian Synagogue Reportedly Firebombed in Attack Caught on Surveillance Camera
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH192 Lands Safely After Equipment Malfunction Forced Emergency Landing