On his radio show Tuesday, Glenn Beck played audio of a priest named Fr. Andrew giving the opening prayer at the 2012 Colorado Republican State Assembly and Convention in the Magness Arena at the University of Denver. Fr. Andrew does open the convention with a specific prayer, but his remarks after quickly turn more broad. He not only talks about religious freedom — and the necessity to uphold it — but he even takes a shot at socialism, pointing out that the current religious battle is between democracy and socialism. Then he gets fired up. I won’t ruin it, so go ahead and click play (things really get going at about 1:43):
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Nancy Pelosi on possible Obama request for ground troops: 'Whatever it is, I'm against it'
- A Motorcycle, Mercedes and Audi All Went Through the Intersection at the Same Time — the Result Was Stunning
- Republicans Will Be Blamed For Any Attack Against America - Here's How They Can Prevent an Attack and Protect America
- Atheist comedian Bill Maher reveals something monumentally shocking about Jesus and Religion, but...
- See the Touching Handwritten Poem a Famed Rock Star Once Delivered to Evangelist Billy Graham