In a new video from the Hoover Institute’s Uncommon Knowledge, conservative columnist and author Thomas Sowell discusses how President Obama’s use of executive power has fundamentally altered the balance of powers between the branches of the federal government. In addition, Sowell warns that if America votes for a candidate on the basis of symbolism in November, all will be lost:
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- The Senate just advanced the Keystone pipeline bill and will pass it later today
- Here's what happens when other countries refuse to take back their criminal aliens. And here's how the GOP wants to fix it.
- Watch: Loretta Lynch can't say if she'd trust Richard Nixon's AG to investigate Watergate
- Trey Gowdy threatens to subpoena State Dept. officials over Benghazi
- 5 allegations that may have gotten a Russian spy-turned-whistleblower killed by a mini nuclear weapon