YouTube evidence suggests Romney’s ’47%’ comments were right on the mark
Why are you here?
To get some money!
And where does the money come from?
And where did Obama get it?
I don’t know… but he’s givin’ it to us, to help us. We love him, that’s why we voted for him!
But certainly Mitt Romney was wrong to say that some people are dependent on the government and will vote for Obama no matter what.. right?
And it was just cruel for Romney to talk about people as self-described victims with a “you owe me” mentality. People don’t really think and vote that way…. or do they?
How about this woman, who supported Obama specifically because she thought he’d pay her mortgage and put gas in her car?
Or this one who thanked Obama in a TV interview for paying her “light and gas bills”?
So many people think this way, in fact, that the idea of free money from Obama has duped countless Americans in giant scams, including this one where identity thieves hand out “tax refunds” in exchange for individuals’ personal information. The only problem? The people trying to collect the refunds don’t even realize they aren’t entitled one.
People have mobbed welfare offices in hopes of scoring free Obama money… and then complain that the lines are too long:
And finally, I’d be curious to hear what Nancy Pelosi’s daughter Alexandra thinks about Mitt Romney’s comments, especially after she did this video expose on welfare recipients in New York:
Update: I found this video in YouTube’s “related” column and couldn’t resist posting. This Obama supporter seems just a bit nuts. And while I don’t think every Obama supporter thinks like her, she sure loves her some Barack Obama…
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 466 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 440 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 324 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 318 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 262 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 145 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 199 Comments
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 138 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 106 Comments
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 144 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Hosseini discusses new novel at NYC reading
- EU bid to label Hezbollah wing terror group
- Stocks surge as Bernanke retains dovish ton
- Closings arguments begin at Donald Trump trial
- Lowe's 1Q profit rises, but results miss Street
- Oklahoma Insurance Department says preliminary tornado damage estimate could top $2 billion
- Malawi finds buyer for presidential jet