The Blaze Magazine–November 2012: Contents
*The state of the Second Amendment grows more tenuous.
*What’s behind skyrocketing tuition rates? Is college even worth it anymore?
*Liberal loudmouths show the Left’s hatred for conservatives and Christians
*’Batman’ takes on China and pounds the Communist country’s oppression
*Climate alarmists upset over report that global warming stopped 16 years ago
*How ObamaCare is hurting the medical profession
*Barack Obama’s hilarious April Fool’s joke … from October
*Sarah Palin’s newly discovered family ties
*Is America becoming more libertarian?
*Books you’ll want for Christmas
- Disarming the Constitution
For decades, the anti-gun crowd has sought to weaken law-abiding American citizens’ constitutional right to bear arms. From presidential candidates whom many don’t trust on gun rights to the Fast and Furious scandal to the multiple exploitations of tragedies to legislation making gun ownership more difficult to lies that gun control actually reduces crime, it has become clear that the state of the Second Amendment is growing more tenuous.
- Higher Red
Tuition rates are skyrocketing. Student debt is soaring. What’s behind the higher costs? Will massive debt impact the U.S. economy? Is the price of admission even worth it anymore?
- Keeping an Eye on ‘Those Guys’: Frances Fox Piven, Bill Maher, Andrew Sullivan and more.
- Did Global Warming Stop 16 Years Ago?
- The Next U.N. Power Grab
- Cap-and-Trade Coming to California
- ‘PBS NewsHour’ Blasted for Giving Climate ‘Skeptic’ Air Time
- ObamaCare Devastating Medical Profession
- Stimulus Fraud Being Investigated
- More Federal Regs on Water and Energy on the Way?
- We Won’t ‘Transmit to Vladimir’
- This Rant Is Your Rant
- Voting Like a Virgin … or Something
- Singing Al Gore’s Tune
- And It’s Not Even April Fool’s Day
- Who Knew? Tom Hanks Was Rootin’ for Newt
- Family Ties
- ‘Batman’ Takes on China
- Tinseltowners Find a Whole New List of ‘Rights’
- Look out, Matt Drudge: Superman’s New Gig
IN THE HOT SEAT
- Yvonne Donnelly: Right Where She’s Supposed to Be
WORTH 1,000 WORDS
- Welfare Spending Hits Nearly $1 Trillion per Year
- Free Trade Makes Things Better
- Is America Becoming More Libertarian?
- Can’t Blame Debt on Bush’s War Spending
- Top 10 Books for Fall Reading (and Your Holiday Wish List)