John E. ‘Jack’ Jones of Glenside died Saturday, Nov. 3, 2012. He was 64.
He was the son of Bernadette (Frederick) of Plattsburgh, N.Y.; brother of Dorothy Griffin, David Jones (Susan) and Deborah Styer. He also is survived by his niece, Christina Hayslip (Brandon); and his cousin, Nancy Davidson.
Jack enjoyed cars and Indy car racing, and was great movie trivia buff.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Navy, serving from 1969 to 1973.
Funeral services and interment will be held privately.
In lieu of flowers and in his honor, go see the new James Bond movie.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Read the curious phrasing the State Dept. used to recognize International Migrants Day
- The government wrote a story for BuzzFeed and it totally didn't break the Internet
- The White House statement on Cuba that nobody believes
- A reminder about life in Communist Cuba under the Castro regime, from a former political prisoner of 22 years
- The federal government has a recipe for a healthy winter snack