John E. ‘Jack’ Jones of Glenside died Saturday, Nov. 3, 2012. He was 64.
He was the son of Bernadette (Frederick) of Plattsburgh, N.Y.; brother of Dorothy Griffin, David Jones (Susan) and Deborah Styer. He also is survived by his niece, Christina Hayslip (Brandon); and his cousin, Nancy Davidson.
Jack enjoyed cars and Indy car racing, and was great movie trivia buff.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Navy, serving from 1969 to 1973.
Funeral services and interment will be held privately.
In lieu of flowers and in his honor, go see the new James Bond movie.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- HHS says 9.5 million are enrolled in Obamacare, more than its November estimate
- U.S., Cuba admit they don't trust each other…as they're supposedly trying to rebuild their relationship
- Senate Dems give Obama two months to reach a deal with Iran
- Help Doc and Skip name their new on-demand feature!
- How much will Obama's immigration action cost taxpayers? Republicans demand answers.