The Blaze Magazine–December 2012: Contents
*The Right Frequency: Exclusive excerpts from a new book on how conservative radio has protected America
*What do you know about the real St. Nick?
*Once again, Jon Lovitz is ticking off the Left
*Left-wing professor declares Stalin innocent
*The White House calls this a recovery
*Progressives claim there is no “fiscal cliff”
*”‘Twas the Night Before Christmas” gets a new military twist
*Get to know conservative comedian Jeff Allen
*The wind-energy rip-off
*The battlefield of the War on Christmas
- Tyranny of Security
In a country where many don’t recognize that our rights come from God and not government, it’s not surprising to see those rights given up willingly under the guise of “national security.”
- Power of Talk
Conservative talk radio has been trashed and slandered by the Left for decades. Why? Because influential right-wing talkers have stood in the way of liberal progressive policies, the Democratic Party and the mainstream media who want a leftist America that betrays its founding.
- The Real St. Nick
Everybody loves Santa Claus. But do you know the real-life story of the man who came to represent giving and kindness?
- Keeping an Eye on ‘Those Guys’: Melissa Harris Perry, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Richard Trumka and more
- UPS Stops Donations to Boy Scouts After Pressure From Gay Groups
- Union-forced End of Hostess Sends Twinkie World Into Frenzy
- Even Obama Says Hurricane Sandy Can’t Be Blamed on Climate Change
- Leftist Prof Claims: Stalin Was Innocent
- You’re Going to Major in What?
- L.A. City Council Endorses ‘Meatless Mondays’
- More Federal Involvement in Kids’ Menus
- Gov’t Wish List: More Control Over Car Technology
- New Book Gives Military Twist to Christmas Classic
- Patient in Vegetative State Tells Researchers He’s Not in Pain
- 007 Bonds With the Troops
- Hollywood’s Newest Gas Problem
- Climate Deniers Driven by Ideology. But Global Warming Fear Mongers Aren’t?
- More Anti-Rich Poison From a Rich, Liberal Genius
- Elmo Voice Quits ‘Sesame Street’ Amid Child Molestation Accusations
- Shock Report: Hollywood Gave Big Money to Obama
- Libs: Fox News Makes You Dumber
- Lovitz Again Ticking off the Left
- Jada Taps White House Buddies for Great Cause
- If You Thought She Was Annoying on Screen…
IN THE HOT SEAT
- Jeff Allen: Happy Wife, Happy Life, Happy Audiences
WORTH 1,000 WORDS
- Recovery? Really?
- Americans’ Priorities for Obama Round 2
- Wind Energy: On and Off Again
- Top 5 War on Christmas Battles for 2012