According to a new poll from Gallup, how you answer that question may depend on your race, gender, income level or political persuasion. For example, younger Americans are more likely to see big profits as something that hurts the economy, while older Americans believe they help the economy. And while the overwhelming majority of Republicans think the economy benefits from business success, one in five Democrats disagree.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- House to require reporting every three months on Obama's Syria plan
- Obama forced to withdraw controversial Justice Department nominee
- State rejects report that key Benghazi documents were withheld
- You've heard a lot about the 'Burning Man' festival in the middle of the desert, now see it in a stunning drone video
- Is it appropriate (and sanitary) to urinate in the shower? How about a shower full of 40 other men? NFL player weighs in.