According to a new poll from Gallup, how you answer that question may depend on your race, gender, income level or political persuasion. For example, younger Americans are more likely to see big profits as something that hurts the economy, while older Americans believe they help the economy. And while the overwhelming majority of Republicans think the economy benefits from business success, one in five Democrats disagree.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- 'Pigs in a Blanket! Fry 'Em Like Bacon!': Police Protesters Caught on Video Taunting St. Louis Cops Just Hours After NYC Officers Murdered
- Police: Fugitive Killed Florida Cop, a Father of Six Who Worked Midnight Shift to Be With Youngest Daughter
- North Korea Threatens Strikes Against the White House, Pentagon and 'the Whole U.S. Mainland, That Cesspool of Terrorism'
- Driver Shouted 'Allahu Akbar' While Running Down City Pedestrians in a Half-Hour Spree, 11 Injured
- It's Called a 'Snaketivity Scene,' and It's on Display at a State Capitol Just in Time for Christmas