The Bill of Rights was written to ensure every citizen in this country his or her personal freedoms, but 17% of Americans believe there is too much individual freedom in the United States today.
Sixty-six percent (66%) of Adults do not believe this to be true, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Another 18% are not sure.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Three book Thursday: Conservatism, the Constitution and Elizabeth Warren
- Awesome moment: 'This was the day I met my son’s heart recipient'
- Replace 'Stalin' with 'Putin' in this 1948 newspaper column, and prepare to be amazed
- Caption contest! The Obama-Biden 'first selfie'
- Do your own homework: For The Record’s research for ‘System Failure’