As Maryland residents testified against a new gun control proposal before the Maryland state legislature in Annapolis last night, anti-gun Sen. Jamie Raskin (was occupied with a game of chess on his laptop. Shooters Maryland snapped the photo and posted it to their Facebook page (via Katie Pavlich):
A picture is worth 1,000 words: Fierce gun-control match unfolds in Maryland
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- Immigration Activists March on Kansas Secretary of State’s Home, Leave Behind ‘Shoes of the Fathers That He’s Deported’ 638 Comments
- Kids Brutally Vandalize Man’s Family Home — But Now He’s the One Facing Jail Time 610 Comments
- Sarah Palin on Syria: ‘Let Allah Sort It Out’ 390 Comments
- Does the Bible Predict God’s End-Times Destruction of Syria — and Is Prophecy About to Unfold Before Our Eyes? 337 Comments
- Proof-of-Citizenship Voter Law Struck Down by Supreme Court — and Guess Who Voted with the Majority 260 Comments
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
Interested in doing more? Spread the word about TheBlaze to your friends and family.
Spread the word!
- 'World War Z' draws massive crowd in NYC
- Afghanistan blast kills 3 amid security transition
- Ex-hitman: I was heartbroken Bulger was informant
- Freeman's homer in 9th lifts Braves over Mets 2-1
- Airborne laser reveals city under Cambodian earth
- Seeking a Syria consensus despite US-Russia divide
- Oil prices stay steady before 2-day US Fed meeting
- Explosion heard in Afghan capital on day NATO hands over security to national forces