Brace yourselves for higher medical insurance costs that will hit young and old alike as a result of President Obama’s nationalized health care mandates.
Younger, healthier people, many of whom voted for Mr. Obama in droves, will see their insurance premiums climb sharply as Obamacare demands that insurers provide them with more medical coverage than they want or need.
Older Americans and retirees already are seeing a steep rise in their insurance bills, too. Businesses great and small are either curtailing their employee health care plans or dropping them entirely in anticipation of rising costs.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- House to Obama: No combat troops in Iraq without permission from Congress
- Surveillance Video Shows Why You Might Want to Hide Your Spare Key Better
- Then and Now: Obamacare Architect Flips Position on Key Aspect of Law
- 'An Act of Cowardice and a Betrayal': GOP Congressman Slammed for Gay Marriage 'Flip-Flop'
- 20 Stunning Photos Giving an Unprecedented Look at the Work of the Israel Defense Forces