Brace yourselves for higher medical insurance costs that will hit young and old alike as a result of President Obama’s nationalized health care mandates.
Younger, healthier people, many of whom voted for Mr. Obama in droves, will see their insurance premiums climb sharply as Obamacare demands that insurers provide them with more medical coverage than they want or need.
Older Americans and retirees already are seeing a steep rise in their insurance bills, too. Businesses great and small are either curtailing their employee health care plans or dropping them entirely in anticipation of rising costs.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Senate Dem demands plan for dealing with Islamic State, plus congressional authorization
- Lawmaker slams Obama's American Legion speech: 'No one has been fired as a result of the VA scandal'
- GOP probes $600,000 for posters, $100,000 book club, other wasteful spending at Department of Labor
- One Democrat's solution for stopping Burger King-style corporate inversions: Cut the corporate tax rate
- Emmy highlight: Billy Crystal's touching tribute to Robin Williams