Brace yourselves for higher medical insurance costs that will hit young and old alike as a result of President Obama’s nationalized health care mandates.
Younger, healthier people, many of whom voted for Mr. Obama in droves, will see their insurance premiums climb sharply as Obamacare demands that insurers provide them with more medical coverage than they want or need.
Older Americans and retirees already are seeing a steep rise in their insurance bills, too. Businesses great and small are either curtailing their employee health care plans or dropping them entirely in anticipation of rising costs.
Obamacare will hurt young people most
Don't miss Real News weeknights at 6pm ET on TheBlaze TV for insightful analysis and comprehensive coverage of all the news stories missed by the mainstream media. Click here and start your fourteen day FREE trial now!
- Immigration Activists March on Kansas Secretary of State’s Home, Leave Behind ‘Shoes of the Fathers That He’s Deported’ 638 Comments
- Kids Brutally Vandalize Man’s Family Home — But Now He’s the One Facing Jail Time 607 Comments
- Sarah Palin on Syria: ‘Let Allah Sort It Out’ 390 Comments
- Does the Bible Predict God’s End-Times Destruction of Syria — and Is Prophecy About to Unfold Before Our Eyes? 330 Comments
- Proof-of-Citizenship Voter Law Struck Down by Supreme Court — and Guess Who Voted with the Majority 259 Comments
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
Interested in doing more? Spread the word about TheBlaze to your friends and family.
Spread the word!
- Explosion heard in Afghan capital on day NATO hands over security to national forces
- Seeking a Syria consensus despite US-Russia divide
- Report: US adult smoking rate dips to 18 percent
- Paille, 3rd line push Bruins into series lead
- 4 solo homers send Reds over Pirates 4-1
- Obama: NSA secret data gathering 'transparent'
- Dreams turn bitter for Bangladeshi garment workers
- Report: Slowdown in health care costs to continue