“It’s why some of us didn’t go this year, because it’s got movie stars. … You used to see other members of the administration, other politicians, but it’s become more and more about the movie stars at the table.”– The always-name dropping Barbara Walters on Monday’s The View. This year’s annual White House Correspondents’ Dinner, a glitzy event that celebrates the Washington press corp., was held in D.C. on Saturday.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- HHS says 9.5 million are enrolled in Obamacare, more than its November estimate
- U.S., Cuba admit they don't trust each other…as they're supposedly trying to rebuild their relationship
- Senate Dems give Obama two months to reach a deal with Iran
- Help Doc and Skip name their new on-demand feature!
- How much will Obama's immigration action cost taxpayers? Republicans demand answers.