Filling in for host Jon Stewart Wednesday evening, John Oliver joked that lack of support in America has forced President Obama to seek out greener pastures abroad. Too bad that’s not exactly what he’s found during his foreign tour:
- What?!? You don't have a rainbow avatar?!?
- If Russia invades a NATO country, will the U.S. do anything to stop it?
- The new pro-Hillary music video parodying a song about a sexy mom that 'can't be unseen'
- What you probably never knew about the word 'assassin'
- You won’t believe how the co-author of one of America's biggest banking regulations cashed in