Filling in for host Jon Stewart Wednesday evening, John Oliver joked that lack of support in America has forced President Obama to seek out greener pastures abroad. Too bad that’s not exactly what he’s found during his foreign tour:
- Chip, flip, catch, toss...It's in the hole! Watch golfer Bubba Watson's impressive trick shot
- Can you spot the hidden object in this picture that's baffling many on Internet?
- Doc and Skip run down the headlines you may have missed
- 'Crushing gummy bears with a hydraulic press' is oddly satisfying
- EXCLUSIVE: Is the world about to see biblical prophecy unfold in Syria?