Filling in for host Jon Stewart Wednesday evening, John Oliver joked that lack of support in America has forced President Obama to seek out greener pastures abroad. Too bad that’s not exactly what he’s found during his foreign tour:
- Woman Allegedly Stabbed in Neck During Parking Lot Attack. But Her Boyfriend Settles the Matter With Just One Punch.
- U.S. Sending $1 Million in Aid, Disaster Response Team to Earthquake-Devasted Nepal
- Another Texas Republican Took a Swipe at Ted Cruz. See How His Spokeswoman Returned Fire With These Seven Brutal Tweets.
- Classified Report Reveals How a Government Lawyer Discovered a Secret NSA Surveillance Program
- The Pump Is Charging Him for Gas, but Wait Until You See Where the Nozzle Is