Filling in for host Jon Stewart Wednesday evening, John Oliver joked that lack of support in America has forced President Obama to seek out greener pastures abroad. Too bad that’s not exactly what he’s found during his foreign tour:
- Forget 'Pizza Rat' — NYC presents two subway rats fighting over a slice
- Blaze Poll: How old is 'too old' to go 'trick-or-treating?'
- Dog going 'nuts for his doggie dental biscuits' exemplifies how you should feel about it being Friday
- Meet the 99-year-old Army wife who rides Harleys and crochets American flags
- Supercut: Hillary Clinton was for the TPP trade agreement before she was against it