Filling in for host Jon Stewart Wednesday evening, John Oliver joked that lack of support in America has forced President Obama to seek out greener pastures abroad. Too bad that’s not exactly what he’s found during his foreign tour:
- 'It's about the kids!': Animated Texas dad and other Target shoppers weigh in on Target's new bathroom policy
- Blaze video: How do you get a puppy to stop biting?
- Virginia farm offered up ‘dream job' of snuggling its baby goats — so of course we had to check it out
- JustFly: US Destinations Occupying Half Of Top Ten International Destinations In 2016
- Finger-wagging Maestro Bernie Sanders is music to young liberal ears