Filling in for host Jon Stewart Wednesday evening, John Oliver joked that lack of support in America has forced President Obama to seek out greener pastures abroad. Too bad that’s not exactly what he’s found during his foreign tour:
- Obama to Propose $4 Trillion Budget on Same Day as New Hampshire Primary
- High School Students Give Teacher the Finger...a New, 3-D Printed Finger
- American Legion Threatens Legal Action Against Bernie Sanders Campaign If It Doesn't Stop Using Emblem
- Obama Wants $1.8 Billion to Combat Zika Virus
- Did You Catch the Political Statement Embedded in Beyonce's Super Bowl Halftime Performance?