Filling in for host Jon Stewart Wednesday evening, John Oliver joked that lack of support in America has forced President Obama to seek out greener pastures abroad. Too bad that’s not exactly what he’s found during his foreign tour:
- Tomi Lahren: Obama Doesn't 'Give a Hoot' About Flood-Ravaged Louisiana
- Life Hack: Don't replace those cloudy headlamp covers -- 'brush' them with toothpaste!
- Barbecue Hack: Spiral hot dogs!
- Chip, flip, catch, toss...It's in the hole! Watch golfer Bubba Watson's impressive trick shot
- Can you spot the hidden object in this picture that's baffling many on Internet?