Filling in for host Jon Stewart Wednesday evening, John Oliver joked that lack of support in America has forced President Obama to seek out greener pastures abroad. Too bad that’s not exactly what he’s found during his foreign tour:
- 'I'm a conservative because poverty is what I care about the most.' A conservative leader's impassioned case for the morality and magic of capitalism.
- A baby elephant chasing birds is just about the cutest thing you'll see today
- Watch: Hillary Clinton dodges questions over...and over...and over again
- A Blaze Books exclusive excerpt from the new political thriller just in time for 2016, 'What Makes it Worthy'
- Are these some of the 'dumbest political comments' in recent memory?