Filling in for host Jon Stewart Wednesday evening, John Oliver joked that lack of support in America has forced President Obama to seek out greener pastures abroad. Too bad that’s not exactly what he’s found during his foreign tour:
- Trump Tells California Voters: 'We're Going to Solve Your Water Problem' and 'There Is No Drought'
- 'I Tried': Rubio Engages in Twitter Battle After Followers Accuse Him of Being a Hypocrite for Backing Trump
- Activist Orders Megapastor Jamal Bryant to Leave Baltimore: 'The Streets Don't Want You Here!'
- UN Health Agency Rejects Call to Postpone Rio Olympics
- Can You See Why People are Furious with the Chicago Tribune's Memorial Day Sale Ad?