Filling in for host Jon Stewart Wednesday evening, John Oliver joked that lack of support in America has forced President Obama to seek out greener pastures abroad. Too bad that’s not exactly what he’s found during his foreign tour:
- 'The perfect snow cone!': Dodgers fan records his own home run catch twice in one month
- 10 books sitting on our nightstand to kick off the summer
- Barbecue tip: Spiral-cut those hot dogs before you put them on the grill
- Watch one minute of the craziest beards and mustaches from the annual beard festival in Hungary
- Is this organ donor ad sweet or creepy?