[I]t is a fool’s errand to second-guess the conclusions of a jury that sat through countless hours of testimony and evidence before reaching a verdict.
But that doesn’t mean I can’t draw my own personal conclusions, like my belief that George Zimmerman is a racist idiot who chased an unarmed teenager through a neighborhood for little reason more than he was a black man wearing a hoodie. I can also conclude that many conservative commentators were offensive in their reflexive defense of Zimmerman, as well as their efforts to attack the integrity of a dead black teenager. I am also not sure how it is that the right-wing’s professional chattering classes usually find themselves on the other side of African-Americans in racially sensitive cases.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- When an Anti-Gay Preacher Visited a College Campus, He Probably Didn't Expect Students to React Like This
- VIDEO: Angry Residents Take Over County Meeting, Demand Ferguson Officer’s Arrest: ‘If Darren Wilson Get Off… It’s Going Down’
- Two Guys Were Exploring Death Valley When They Heard a Deafening Noise Approaching: ‘Oh My God!’
- EPA Regs to Have Heavy Impact on Coal Plants Despite 'Attempts to Disguise'
- You May Not Believe Why Some Are Criticizing the Bestselling 'Michael Vey' Book Series