A large majority of Americans say the press serves well in keeping prominent leaders “from doings that shouldn’t be done,” according to a Pew survey released last week. At the same time, however, only one in five (ish) say reporters “get the facts straight,” are “pretty independent” and are “fair to all sides” of a story.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Tick tock: 111 days later, former Phoenix VA official still getting paid
- Video: Incredible Crash Caught on Video That Has One Race Official Lucky to Be Alive
- Megyn Kelly Confronts Pastor Over His Sudden Silence on Al Sharpton Critiques
- Twitter Bans Graphic Images of James Foley's Beheading by Islamic State
- Read the Insult That North Korea Just Used to Describe John Kerry