A large majority of Americans say the press serves well in keeping prominent leaders “from doings that shouldn’t be done,” according to a Pew survey released last week. At the same time, however, only one in five (ish) say reporters “get the facts straight,” are “pretty independent” and are “fair to all sides” of a story.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Lawmaker slams Obama, Biden, Kerry as 'three senators… exercising terrible judgment' on Islamic State authority
- IRS: Reports that Lois Lerner's emails were backed up are 'erroneous'
- 'For The Record' Returns to TheBlaze TV With Premiere Episode: 'Honor Fight'
- Dana Loesch mocks Mark Sanford in 'hilarious' soap opera segment
- Texas lawmaker says U.S. government should only speak English