“Oprah is a plus-sized woman and there is discrimination against plus-sized women. You don’t see a whole lot of really fashionable, wealthy, overweight women. Most fashionably, wealthy women are stick-thin. They starve themselves or they’re bulimic or they’re anorexic or whatever they do to maintain their social x-ray status.”– Radio host Rush Limbaugh, commenting on his show Tuesday about the racial discrimination Oprah Winfrey said she received while visiting Zurich.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- White House relies on 'theory,' 'academic literature' to argue immigration move won't hurt U.S. workers
- Celebrate William F. Buckley's birthday with his tension-filled Saul Alinsky interview from 1967 (video)
- 'For the Record' update: Could China take out the U.S. power grid?
- Lawmakers propose $5 million reward for info on Americans kidnapped, beheaded by Islamic State
- Debunking Obama immigration 'facts'