“Later in my career, I blew up exactly like he did, and I think sometimes it’s healthy. … He had worked very hard to get to this point. They were very battered by the shutdown, and I think he just thought: ‘Why not?’”– CNN “Crossfire” co-host and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich on “This Week” Sunday discussing the budget passed by House Republicans and Speaker John Boehner‘s (R) chastising of the Tea Party.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- HHS says 9.5 million are enrolled in Obamacare, more than its November estimate
- U.S., Cuba admit they don't trust each other…as they're supposedly trying to rebuild their relationship
- Senate Dems give Obama two months to reach a deal with Iran
- Help Doc and Skip name their new on-demand feature!
- How much will Obama's immigration action cost taxpayers? Republicans demand answers.