“If I can persuade (Al) Sharpton and (Bill) O’Reilly to be in the same meeting then it means that there are people of good faith who want to get some stuff done, even if we don’t agree on everything. And that’s our focus.”– President Obama speaking on his “My Brother’s Keeper” project at the White House Friday; O’Reilly and Sharpton publicly feuded in 2013 over the root causes of problems in black inner-city communities.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Judicial Watch: Hillary Clinton's State Department helped Bill Clinton earn millions in speaking fees
- House preparing to muscle Senate in highway bill fight
- Dems press states to limit gun ownership rights in domestic violence situations
- Watch: Corruption, data manipulation at Central Alabama VA
- Conservative author Horowitz: Progressives use minorities as 'human shields to protect their own vulnerabilities'