“If I can persuade (Al) Sharpton and (Bill) O’Reilly to be in the same meeting then it means that there are people of good faith who want to get some stuff done, even if we don’t agree on everything. And that’s our focus.”– President Obama speaking on his “My Brother’s Keeper” project at the White House Friday; O’Reilly and Sharpton publicly feuded in 2013 over the root causes of problems in black inner-city communities.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Senate moves ahead with Iran sanctions bill over Obama's objections
- The Senate just advanced the Keystone pipeline bill and will pass it later today
- Here's what happens when other countries refuse to take back their criminal aliens. And here's how the GOP wants to fix it.
- Watch: Loretta Lynch can't say if she'd trust Richard Nixon's AG to investigate Watergate
- Trey Gowdy threatens to subpoena State Dept. officials over Benghazi