“Red diaper” baby turned ardent conservative David Horowitz is astounded and enraged at Nancy Pelosi and her fellow leftists for a position he could have never imagined the left would take.
Echoing and expounding upon his harsh words for the House Minority leader in response to her claim that Hamas is a “humanitarian organization,” in an interview in connection with his new book, “Take No Prisoners: The Battle Plan for Defeating the Left,” Horowitz unloaded on the left with respect to their view of and support for Hamas specifically and the Palestinians more broadly.
Horowitz asserted that the left:
[consists of] anti-American Communists…out to destroy the country…they’re an evil force. Who would have thought that you could make Hamas…Nancy Pelosi calling Hamas a humanitarian organization. And you have the whole left supporting these Hitler-ites is what they are…I try to think back to when I was in the left…I don’t think I would have stayed on the left and supported Hamas or the Palestinians for that matter. This is an evil people as well.
You know through all human history people have been oppressed, but never has a people strapped bombs onto its little children, sent them to blow up other children, and told them that if they’re lucky enough to be male they’re going to go to heaven and get 72 virgins. It’s a sick, sick culture. And it supports one hundred percent — certainly in the Gaza strip, but also in the West Bank — evil, Nazi. terrorists. I never would have dreamed that the left would be supporting this crap. But they do.
The relevant portion of our interview, which you can find below, starts at 26:21.
During the explosive interview, we also discussed a number of other topics, including:
- How conservatives can win political battles against the left by “fighting fire with fire”
- Why Democrats are the true racists
- Why Horowitz believes the Chief Justice John Roberts should “rot in hell”
- Horowitz’s strong criticism for many who are unemployed
- Why Adam Carolla’s story is a “true American story”
- Why Horowitz believes the Tea Party and the Establishment can and must coalesce
- Whether freedom is compatible with Islam
- Horowitz’s views on American foreign policy in the Middle East
- What Israel should do with respect to Gaza
- Whether there is any difference between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism
- And much much more
Note: The link to the book in this post will give you an option to elect to donate a percentage of the proceeds from the sale to a charity of your choice. Mercury One, the charity founded by TheBlaze’s Glenn Beck, is one of the options. Donations to Mercury One go towards efforts such as disaster relief, support for education, support for Israel and support for veterans and our military. You can read more about Amazon Smile and Mercury One here.