Agenda 21: A Thriller
And readers of TheBlaze Books are in for an extra treat. Your purchase of Agenda 21 from TheBlaze Books grants you an exclusive author’s cut, meaning access to a special “read-along” with Glenn. It features his commentary and notes that pop right into your e-copy of Agenda 21—and you can post back comments of your own!
It’s an interactive reading feast—and one you won’t find anywhere else.
* * * *
“I was just a baby when we were relocated and I don’t remember much. Everybody has that black hole at the beginning of their life. That time you can’t remember. Your first step. Your first taste of table food. My real memories begin in our assigned living area in Compound 14.”
Just a generation ago, this place was called America. Now, after the worldwide implementation of a UN-led program called Agenda 21, it’s simply known as “the Republic.” There is no president. No Congress. No Supreme Court. No freedom.
There are only the Authorities.
(Related: Check out TheBlaze magazine’s comprehensive cover story on Agenda 21 here.)
Citizens have two primary goals in the new Republic: to create clean energy and to create new human life. Those who cannot do either are of no use to society. This bleak and barren existence is all that eighteen-year-old Emmeline has ever known. She dutifully walks her energy board daily and accepts all male pairings assigned to her by the Authorities. Like most citizens, she keeps her head down and her eyes closed.
Until the day they come for her mother.
“You save what you think you’re going to lose.”
Woken up to the harsh reality of her life and her family’s future inside the Republic, Emmeline begins to search for the truth: Why are all citizens confined to ubiquitous concrete living spaces? Why are Compounds guarded by Gatekeepers who track all movements? Why are food, water and energy rationed so strictly? And, most important, why are babies taken from their mothers at birth?
As Emmeline begins to understand the true objectives of Agenda 21 she realizes that she’s up against far more than she ever imagined. With the Authorities closing in, and nowhere to run, Emmeline embarks on an audacious plan to save her family and expose the Republic—but is she already too late?
Check out this pulse-pounding excerpt from Agenda 21:
I moved from crib to crib, removing wet diapers, cleaning tiny round bottoms, propping bottles into small, searching mouths. I kissed the head of each baby and swaddled their blankets around their shoulders and legs. I was aware of feeling as if I were saying good-bye to each precious bundle. Elsa was last so I could hold her as she ate. Awake and watchful when I approached, she reached one tiny hand up to me, fingers spread like pink flower petals, the most beautiful hand I had ever seen. A shiver ran across my skin, along my arms and legs and the back of my neck with urgency I had never felt before. They would not take Elsa.
Have you heard about the book’s provocative trailers? Watch them below:
- Kids Brutally Vandalize Man’s Family Home — But Now He’s the One Facing Jail Time 663 Comments
- Does the Bible Predict God’s End-Times Destruction of Syria — and Is Prophecy About to Unfold Before Our Eyes? 497 Comments
- ‘Free at Last’: La. State Senator Explains Why He Recently Left the ‘Government Plantation’ & Joined GOP in Powerful Video 389 Comments
- This Scathing Magazine Cover of the ‘Real’ Rand Paul Has Apparently Not Been Photoshopped in Any Way 321 Comments
- Proof-of-Citizenship Voter Law Struck Down by Supreme Court — and Guess Who Voted with the Majority 287 Comments
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
Interested in doing more? Spread the word about TheBlaze to your friends and family.
Spread the word!
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street foiled
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Miami Heat beat San Antonio Spurs 103-100 in overtime to force Game 7 in NBA Finals
- Gov't report: Smooth launch unsure for health law
- Dish won't submit revised bid for Sprint
- UCLA defeats Wolfpack 2-1 at College World Series
- A guide to the Federal Reserve's events Wednesday
- Australian jailed for life for rape, murder