Son of the Morning: Wrath & Righteousness [Episode Three]
Countless hours of lost sleep…
Here’s a look at the third episode of a brand-new way to experience the unmatched exhilaration of a great book: 10 heart-stopping episodes released over the course of one year. Finish one, read the next. It’s like watching an entire season of your favorite TV show without any waiting.
Wrath & Righteousness Episode Three is Son of the Morning…
A DARK POWER RISES
“Even as I whisper to you, Father, even as my breath touches your ear, the final battle has begun. The sun is setting on the frail world you have known. It is passing, and with its passing, the greater kingdom shall come.”
The death of the Saudi King has removed the final barrier between peace and chaos. Prince Abdullah al-Raman, a pawn of Lucifer and the Forces of Darkness, has assumed the throne and is now in a position to draw Israel and the United States into an unprecedented war.
Meanwhile, Azadeh, a young girl who may hold the key to preventing the impending destruction, has recently witnessed her father’s brutal murder at the hands of terrorists. She has set out on her own in a desperate attempt to survive, but Lucifer and his minions are well aware of her power and will stop at nothing to ensure she fails.
Check out this excerpt featuring Azadeh’s true-to-life spiritual conversation with an old woman, a Persian Christian:
Azadeh took a bite of her bread and chewed slowly, still fearful of saying the wrong thing. But it was so fascinating. She felt drawn to the cross, and she stood up and moved closer, leaning over the head of the bed. She touched it with both hands, running her fingers down both sides. It felt so solid, so heavy, as if it was ten pounds of pure silver. “This represents the suffering of the Great Prophet Jesus?” she asked.
“Yes, child, it does.”
“He was killed on the cross? Crucified?”
Pari nodded in answer.
“You celebrate the death of your God? I do not understand.”
Pari thought a long moment. “We do not celebrate his death, but we remember it, yes. His death was important because He died for me.”
“He died for you?”
“He died for all of us, Azadeh Jan.”
Azadeh shook her head. It seemed horribly cruel. What kind of religion believed that men would crucify their God? What kind of religion would worship such a powerless being, a God who could not even defend Himself against His own creations? And what kind of religion would worship a dead God? She didn’t understand it, but she didn’t question it now.
Glenn Beck chatted with author Chris Stewart about the larger themes that drive the 10-episode series, including how closely Stewart’s narrative (written a decade ago) resembles today’s headlines even as it explores man’s role in the eternal battle between good and evil.
Check out Beck’s full interview with Stewart from the GBTV set:
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 514 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 475 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 465 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 324 Comments
- ‘War in London Tonight’: Rioters Clash With Police Over ‘Cleaver’ Terror Attack (Plus: Read About Hero Mother Who Reportedly Confronted Killers) 293 Comments
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) Read More
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 119 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Church vs. State Complaint Leads City to Remove Christian Crosses on Water Tower — Now See What They’ve Been Replaced With 219 Comments
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 116 Comments
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- How Would a 3D-Printed Shotgun Slug Hold Up? Here’s the Test Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 130 Comments
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Barrick fined $16m for Pascua-Lama violations
- Kid Rock, Rolling Stones on scalping, summer tours
- Arellano Felix drug cartel figure pleads guilty
- Ex-Guatemala president extradited to US
- Obama: Sexual assault threatens trust in military
- Iran presidential candidate vows to resist West
- Berlusconi looms large in Rome mayor election