The Brief Against Obama: The Rise, Fall & Epic Fail of the Hope & Change Presidency
With THE BRIEF AGAINST OBAMA: The Rise, Fall & Epic Fail of the Hope & Change Presidency, veteran political commentator and seasoned legal scholar Hugh Hewitt makes the case that President Barack Obama’s first term in office has been a fiasco, revealing him as a wholly unprepared and slow-to-learn ideologue with a consistent track record of wrong moves and poorly executed decisions.
Save for the U.S. military’s killing of Osama bin Laden, Anwar al-Awlaki, and other terrorists—-the latter of whom the president still wants removed from Gitmo in favor of domestic courts—-Obama comes to the table without much in the way of achievements.
But as for missteps on Obama’s report card, there are many to choose from. In that vein, Hewitt examines the monumental failure of Obamacare, the soaring unemployment rate, the 2009 “stimulus,” the massive ever-growing national debt, as well as scores of broken promises, fraudulent forecasts, dodges, and other disasters large and small that Obama has inflicted on America.
The text is divided into three sections: Obama’s domestic policy failures, his foreign policy failures, and his leadership failures. Chapter subjects include:
- The Biggest Spendthrift—-in History
- Swelling the Rolls of the Unemployed
- The “Fast and Furious” Debacle and Cover-Up
- Abandoning Israel to Its Fate
- Naivete and the Arab Spring
- The Unilateralism of an Anti-Constitutional President
To Hewitt, the Obama presidency has been a reign of incompetency and spectacular failure never before seen in American history.
Here’s a video of Hewitt discussing The Brief Against Obama in depth:
And the author backs up his assertions with precise, judicial indictments in the hopes that the American people not only understand what has happened since January 2009 but more importantly what desperately needs to be done in the upcoming election.
Hewitt, in fact, put together The Brief Against Obama with his liberal legal colleagues in mind, offering 45 pages of footnotes in order to demonstrate that his assertions are overwhelmingly documented and also to persuade liberals and independents to not vote for Obama by employing arguments that stand up to the most rigorous analysis.
The path for the American people is clear and urgent, Hewitt asserts: We must not allow Barack Obama to run the country into the ground as commander-in-chief for four more years.
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 1,037 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 462 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 436 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 313 Comments
- See the First Behind-the-Scenes Photos as Beck and Mercury One Survey the Damage in Okla. 252 Comments
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 154 Comments
- Is This Video of Pope Francis Performing an Exorcism? Read More
- Boston Cardinal Snubs Irish PM Over Abortion Support Read More
- Incredible: The Moment a Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview Right After She Describes Losing Him 225 Comments
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 110 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) Read More
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 134 Comments
- Disgraced IRS Interim Chief Now Fully Admits Knowledge of Planted Question (but Did It Reveal a Past Half-Truth?) Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Star witness to stay mum for House hearing on IRS
- Susan Powell's dad gets private eye to review file
- Star witness to be mum during House hearing on IRS
- Ai Weiwei uses music to mock state power in China
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor
- Kerry praises $2.1 billion Raytheon deal in Oman
- Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview