Unstoppable: The Incredible Power of Faith in Action
Millions around the world recognize the smiling face and inspirational message of Nick Vujicic.
Despite being born without arms or legs, Nick’s challenges have not kept him from enjoying great adventures, a fulfilling and meaningful career, and loving relationships.
Nick has overcome trials and hardships by focusing on the promises that he was created for a unique and specific purpose.
Indeed, he’s come to realize that his life has value and is a gift to others, and that no matter the despair and hard times in life, God is always present.
Nick credits his success in life to the power unleashed when faith takes action.
Check out this incredible video of Nick literally on the move, not only talking about what he’s overcome but demonstrating the many things he can do despite his disabilities. Quite the inspiration (and motivation) for anyone with obstacles to overcome:
In Unstoppable Nick addresses adversity and difficult circumstances that many people face today, including:
- Personal crises
- Relationship issues
- Career and job challenges
- Health and disability concerns
- Self-destructive thoughts, emotions, and addictions
- Bullying, persecution, cruelty, and intolerance
- Balance in body, mind, heart, and spirit
- Service to others
Through stories from his own life and the experiences of many others, Nick explains how anyone wanting a “ridiculously good life” can respond to these issues and more to become unstoppable. So…what’s standing in your way?
Here’s an excerpt from this moving book:
My physical challenges are easy to see, yet people only have to talk to me or hear me speak for a few minutes to understand how much joy I have in spite of that. So they often ask me how I stay positive and where I find the strength to overcome my disabilities. My answer, always, is, “I pray for God’s help, and then I put my faith in action.” I have faith. I believe in certain things that I have no tangible proof of—things I cannot see, taste, touch, smell, or hear. Most of all, I have faith in God. Though I can’t see or touch Him, I believe He created me for a purpose, and I believe that when I put my faith and my beliefs into action, I put myself in a position for God’s blessings.
Will I always get what I want? No! But I will always get what God wants. The same is true for you. Whether you are a Christian or not, you must never think that simply believing in something is enough. You can believe in your dreams, but you have to take action to make them happen. You can believe in your talents and have faith in your abilities, but if you don’t develop them and put them to use, what good are they? You can believe that you are a good and caring person, but if you don’t treat others with goodness and care, where is the proof?
You have a choice. You can believe or not believe. But if you believe—whatever you believe—you must act upon it. Otherwise, why believe? You may have had challenges in your career, your relationships, or your health. Maybe you have been mistreated, abused, or discriminated against. All those things that have happened to you do define you or your life if you fail to take action to define yourself. You can believe in your talents. You can believe that you have love to give. You can believe that you can overcome your illness or disability. But that belief on its own won’t bring positive change in your life.
You must put it into action.
If you believe you can change your life for the better or make a positive mark in your town or your state or your world, act upon those beliefs. If you think you have a great idea for starting your own business, you must invest your time, money, and talents and make that business happen. Otherwise, what good is just having the idea? If you have identified someone whom you’d like to spend the rest of your life with, why not act upon that belief? What have you got to lose?
Check out more of Nick’s story here:
- ‘Free at Last’: La. State Senator Explains Why He Recently Left the ‘Government Plantation’ & Joined GOP in Powerful Video 417 Comments
- Reporter Uses Logic of the Left’s Gun Control Argument to Stump Dem Rep. on Abortion 358 Comments
- Was Justice Roberts Intimidated Into Voting for ‘ObamaCare’? Senator Mike Lee Presents the Evidence 283 Comments
- ‘KKK-Type of Intimidation’: Kansas Sec. of State Targeted by Mob Asking Prosecutors to Consider Using ‘Klan Laws’ 256 Comments
- How Angry Would You Be if You and Your Family Got This Receipt from a Restaurant? 246 Comments
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
Interested in doing more? Spread the word about TheBlaze to your friends and family.
Spread the word!
- Michele Bachmann’s special message to ‘liberals’ – she’ll be here a long, long, long (she said it nine times) long time.
- If the Boston bomber is a ‘victim’ of gun violence…
- Check it out: ‘A Fresh Breath of Farm Air’ (a Fresh Prince parody)
- A picture is worth 1,000 words: How do you advertise morality?
- Video: Allen West talks 2016 primary challenge against Rubio
- House votes to cut food stamps by $2 billion
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Jazz bring back former coach Sloan as consultant
- Few options for Brazil leader in face of protests
- Cat nurses orphaned pit bull puppy in Ohio
- Wooden beam could be detached part of shipwreck
- Bluebird Bio shares rocket higher in trading debut
- Spurs rely on togetherness to overcome collapse