- Can I change my Display Name?
Yes! Log into your account and click your profile icon at the top right of the page. Under 'Display Name' type your desired name.
- How can I set (or change) my profile picture?
Log into your account and click your profile icon at the top right of the page. In the center (under your Picture icon) click 'Change profile picture', browse to find the photo you want to upload and select it.
- How can I change my email address?
Log into your account and click your profile icon at the top right of the page. On the navigation menu to the left, click 'Email & Password' and add your new email address.
- How do I update my payment information?
To update your payment information, log into your account. Mouse over the profile icon at the top right of the page and select 'Subscription' from the drop-down menu.
- I lost my password. Help!
Don’t worry, it happens to everyone. If you forgot your password and can't log in, click ‘Forgot Your Password?' from our Member Login form. Enter your e-mail address and click 'SEND'. We'll e-mail you a link to reset your password. If you can't find the password email, check your spam folder.
- How does the free trial work?
Your subscription to TheBlazeTV will begin with a free trial period. At the end of your trial period, your credit card will be charged for the subscription option you chose when you signed up. If you cancel before the end of your trial period, you will not be charged.
- How can I change my password?
Log into your account and click your profile icon at the top right of the page. On the navigation menu to the left, click 'Email & Password'. Select ‘change password'. Enter your current password and the new password.
- When does my subscription renew?
Your annual subscription will automatically renew each year around the same date you were initially billed. If you are a monthly subscriber, you'll be billed around the same date every month.
- How can I subscribe and unsubscribe from TheBlaze newsletters?
To change your email communications preferences, log into your account and click your profile icon at the top right of the page. On the navigation menu to the left, click 'Newsletters' and select which emails you'd like to receive.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
We’d be really sad to see you go, but if you need to cancel, please log into your account, mouse over the profile icon at the top right of the page and select 'Subscription' from the drop-down menu. On your Plan page, click "Cancel". Please note, if your subscription was initiated in the iOS app and is billed by Apple/iTunes you'll need cancel through iTunes by clicking here.
- I forgot to cancel before I got billed. Can I get a refund?
We'll be sorry to see you go, but if you cancel your subscription within 5 days of being billed, you can request a refund for the amount you were charged. Just call TheBlaze TV support at 888-822-5293 between the hours of 9am to 6pm CT Monday through Friday.
Please note, if your subscription was initiated in the iOS app and is billed by Apple/iTunes you'll need cancel through iTunes by clicking here.
- I signed up with iTunes. How can I cancel my subscription?
Please follow these steps to manage your iTunes subscription on your iOS device or computer.
- What devices are compatible with TheBlaze TV?
You can watch TheBlaze TV on your computer, mobile phone, tablet, or on your television with an internet-connected set-top-device. Supported devices include most newer versions of Windows/Mac computers, iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, as well as Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV via Airplay.
- Can I access my subscription on more than one device?
One subscription to TheBlaze TV will give you access on any of your compatible devices including Windows/Mac computers, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets, as well as Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV via Airplay.
- What is BQ/Blaze Quotient?
TheBlaze Quotient is like a signal strength indicator that measures your community engagement. You can see your BQ with a badge that will fluctuate with your community engagement. Ways to increase your BQ are posting on MyVoice, commenting on articles, and so forth. Keep in mind, your BQ may decrease if you become less active on the site. For example, not logging in daily, not posting or commenting, and so forth.
- What is included with my subscription to TheBlaze TV?
One subscription to TheBlaze TV gives you total access to the network on any device, wherever you may be! You can watch live shows for the latest news and opinion, or you can dig into our on-demand library containing hundreds of hours of past shows, documentaries, live events and more.
- What happened to MyVoice?
The MyVoice feature is no longer available, but we encourage you to continue commenting on articles.
- Where can I see my comments history?
Simply log into your account and click your profile icon at the top right of the page. Click ‘comments’ in the Achievements dashboard to the right.
- What is TheBlaze TV?
TheBlaze TV offers a full slate of thought-provoking original news and opinion shows, late night comedies, family-friendly programming, enlightening specials and original documentaries. TheBlaze TV is also the exclusive provider of Glenn Beck’s daily television broadcast.
- How do I flag abusive or obscene comments?
We really appreciate your help in reporting any inappropriate comments or spam you see on the site. To report abusive or inappropriate comments, simply click the flag icon on the right side of a comment or post. Please do not flag comments you simply disagree with. For those kind of comments, consider giving it a downvote by clicking the red thumbs-down button instead. Thank you!
- Which cable providers offer TheBlaze channel?
Lots! You can see a list of providers here.
- Can I edit or delete my comments?
Yes. You can edit or delete your comment for up to 15 minutes after posting.
- Why can't I post comments?
If you're new to the site, you'll need to verify your email address before you'll be able to post comments. When you attempt to comment and see a prompt about verification, wait a few minutes and check for an email message from us (make sure to check your junk and spam folders). Once you locate the message click the yellow button to verify your email address and try posting your comment again.
- How do I access TheBlaze TV on my Roku?
To watch TheBlaze TV on Roku, you'll need to install our channel. Go to Roku's channel store and search for "TheBlaze". Log in using the same email address and password you use for TheBlaze on your computer.
- Can I send private messages to other members?
- What are the minimum technical requirements for TheBlaze TV?
You can check the latest TheBlaze TV minimum requirements here.
- I'm having trouble streaming on my Roku. What should I do?
Most problems with streaming are due to internet connectivity. If you have limited bandwidth, try powering down other internet-connected devices and shutting down any bandwidth-intensive activity on your network. If that doesn't help, connect your Roku to the internet directly with an Ethernet cable.
- TheBlaze TV app isn't working on my Roku. How do I fix it?
Try these easy troubleshooting steps. First, remove TheBlaze TV channel, then power off your Roku. Turn the Roku back on, and then reinstall our channel.
- Where can I get TheBlaze app for my mobile phone?
- How can I report abusive or spammy private messages?
If you see a message containing spam or inappropriate content, please report it to TheBlaze Member Support Team. Simply mouse over the offending message in your inbox and click the flag icon to report the message to us. You can also delete the message by clicking the trash icon.
- Can I use Apple Airplay to watch TheBlaze on my TV?
Yes! TheBlaze app for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch supports streaming TheBlaze TV with AirPlay on a device running iOS 5.0 or higher. For earlier iOS versions, only audio will be streamed.
- Can I block certain users from sending me messages?
Yes, you can add users to your blocked list by clicking the lock icon on their profile picture next to their message. If you change your mind or make a mistake, you can unblock them by clicking 'All Messages' on the top left of your inbox and selecting 'Blocked' from the list. Choose the user you want to unblock and click the lock icon to the right of their name.
- Is TheBlaze TV available through DISH Network?Yes! TheBlaze TV is available through DISH on channel 212. If your DISH subscription doesn't include channel 212, click here for information.
- How can I disable messaging completely?
We respect your right to privacy. To disable messaging, log into your account and click your profile icon at the top right of the page. Select 'Messaging' on the navigation menu to the left and click 'Disable messaging completely'.
- How can I get updates on stories I want to follow?
It’s easy! Just click the ‘Follow’ button below the headline picture on any full story page and we’ll notify you every time an update is published for that story.
- What are Channels?
You can stay updated with your favorite hosts and contributors by following their Channels. Follow as many channels as you'd like!
- How can I disable email alerts when a member sends me a message?
To disable email notifications, log into your account and click your profile icon at the top right of the page. On the navigation menu to the left, click 'Messaging'. Click 'Notifications' to uncheck the box.
- How can I subscribe?
To subscribe, open an account with TheBlaze by clicking the “Sign Up” button at the top right of TheBlaze.com. Follow the prompts to add your email address, password and display name. On the next page, click “Start Your 14-Day FREE Trial Now”. If you already have an account with us, please sign into your account. Then, mouse over your profile icon at the top right, and select "Subscription" from the drop-down menu. Your options will appear on this page.
- How can I watch a program on-demand after it airs?
Log into your account. Then, click the TV tab at the top of the screen, and then click the On Demand tab. Click any program to view a list of available episodes.
- How can I save stories to read later?
One of the many perks of being a Member of TheBlaze is the ability to save stories or videos for later to view at your convenience. Simply clicking the star at the top right of any story’s lead photo or video thumbnail will save it for later viewing. You can access your saved stories or videos by moving your mouse over your profile icon at the top right of the page, and selecting “Saved” from the drop down menu.
- Why is there a red X by my display name?The red X is for a violation of the Comment Policy. The strike should disappear within 24 hours. To avoid strikes, you may wish to review our Comment Policy here and ensure your comments meet the required guidelines.
- How can I make TheBlaze TV stream smoother on my computer?It sounds like you may need to adjust the stream quality. Select the program you'd like to watch and after the video player appears, click the HD button in the lower right corner and either lower the stream quality, or use the "auto" quality option which will adjust stream quality based on the speed of your internet connection.