TheBlaze Magazine: Frequently Asked Questions
1) What is TheBlaze Magazine?
TheBlaze Magazine brings you exclusive reporting, in-depth features and unique insight and analysis from the team that brings you TheBlaze.com, the site that has revolutionized online news. The magazine is published 10 times a year. There are two versions, digital and print (via U.S. Mail). The digital version is available to view online, from any computer. The print version will be mailed directly to your home or business.
2) Where is my magazine? I ordered weeks ago and still have not received anything!
TheBlaze Magazine is scheduled to mail by 1st of each month. If you believe your issue is late, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the individual mail delivery, the issue may take a bit longer to arrive each month.
The issue you start with depends on when you initially subscribed. In general, you would need to subscribe by about the 10th of each month to receive the next month’s issue.
3) I have the digital version and want to change to the print (U.S. Mail) version. How do I make this happen?
4) How do I change my mailing address?
If you subscribed online, then your confirmation email contained a link to the “My Account” section of the store. Use that link and then enter your username and password to access your account (your confirmation email also contains this information).
If you don’t have your confirmation email or cannot remember your log-in information, please email email@example.com.
5) I do not want to automatically renew. How do I change this?
If you ordered a subscription and want to take the automatic renewal off, please log into your account and select to edit you’re subscription to TheBlaze Magazine. On the next page choose the “Cancel My Subscription” option. You will not cancel immediately, but will be telling the system to stop sending issues once your term expires.
6) I subscribed to the digital version . . . where is it?
TheBlaze Magazine e-version is delivered via a link that will come in an email to you. We use the email address you entered when you signed up as the delivery email. If you have spam or filtering software, please make sure the message containing the link to the digital version is not in your spam filter. The digital version will usually arrive around the 1st of the month. If you have not received it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) I want to advertise, how much does it cost?
Please email email@example.com for more information.
8) Why was my subscription renewed without my consent?
When you ordered a subscription, you were placed on our automatic renew list as part of the terms and conditions of the subscription. Most subscribers appreciate this no hassle way of non-stop issues of TheBlaze Magazine. However, the automatic renewal option can be turned off at any time. An email is sent out to all subscribers 30 days prior to their renewal transaction. In this email we offer an “opt out” feature that prevents you from automatically renewing.
9) Can I buy back issues of TheBlaze Magazine?
Yep. They’re available here.
10) I am a paid subscriber of TheBlaze TV. How do I access my complimentary digital subscription to TheBlaze Magazine?
As a complimentary feature of TheBlaze TV package, members are are welcome to enjoy TheBlaze Magazine in its digital format.
Ten times a year there will be an email from Glenn Beck and in the subject line it will indicate that your latest copy of TheBlaze Magazine is available. It will provide a link and passphrase to access the newest issue.
If you are not receiving this email, please check your spam or junk mail folders. Also make sure that you are checking the email account associated with your TheBlazeTV subscription.
If you are unsure of which email account is associated with TheBlaze TV or wish to make changes you can update your settings by logging in to TheBlaze TV and adjusting your account settings, which can be found at the bottom of the page once you log in under: Manage Your Account –> Email Update.
Please keep in mind that 1791 email accounts are not automatically linked with TheBlaze TV. Unless you have updated the email address in your account settings, these emails will be going to the account that you originally signed up with for TheBlaze TV.
For more information about your complimentary digital subscription to TheBlaze Magazine that comes with your subscription to TheBlaze TV, please contact Customer Support here.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- He May Be First Person Charged Under Conn. Gun Registration Law — But Police Also Seized 'Several' of His Legal Firearms for 'Safe Keeping'
- Hillary PAC takes page from Carney family playbook with Communist-inspired Clinton iconography
- Young Man Taking a Selfie in Front of an Oncoming Train Gets a Kick in the Head (Literally)
- Is That Really How They Wanted This to Happen? Tranquilized Bear Falls From Tree, Goes Right Through Tarp
- See How Much Money Obama Gave to His Local Church in 2013