© 2024 Blaze Media LLC. All rights reserved.
College student confesses to fabricating 'bias' hate crime. His reason is just nuts.
Beloit College (Image source: YouTube screen cap)

Beloit College in Wisconsin was outraged after reports that an anti-Semitic note was placed under a student's door late last month.

The note read, “K***, You should be gassed for what you say & do on this campus. Be worried C***,” a student publication called the Round Table reported, adding that a "large swastika was drawn alongside the note’s text."

After the Jan. 27 incident, the college said it added the number of on-duty security staff, increased dorm patrols and added restrictions to dorm access, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reported.

Then things got worse — or so it seemed.

Beloit police said a student on Jan. 30 reported that his dorm room door and wall next to it "had been spray painted with a bias symbol and phrases related to his religion and ethnicity."

But when police were interviewing that student, 20-year-old Michael Kee, they said he "confessed that he had done the spray painting."

Michael Kee (Image source: Beloit police)

The reason?

Police added that "Kee observed how the Beloit College community had come together after the first reported incident and wanted similar attention.”

Although police on Thursday wouldn't indicate to TheBlaze specifically what Kee confessed to spray painting, the Journal Sentinel cited an email sent to parents and guardians of Beloit students regarding the words “Die,” “Sand n***** go home” and “#muslimban” sprayed-painted red on a student’s dorm door — along with a swastika sprayed-painted on the wall across from "the Muslim student's room" — at 2:30 a.m. Jan. 30.

Kee was arrested for obstructing, disorderly conduct and criminal damage, police said, adding that his arrest was referred to the Rock County district attorney's office for charging consideration.

(H/T: EAGNews)

Want to leave a tip?

We answer to you. Help keep our content free of advertisers and big tech censorship by leaving a tip today.
Want to join the conversation?
Already a subscriber?