The Attack Hit 83 Million U.S. Homes and Businesses. New Evidence Links the Strike to the Russian Government.Posted October 4, 2014 at 8:06 am by Zach Noble
“It scared the pants off many people.”Read More »
Hackers Successfully Attacked U.S. Nuclear Agency Three Times in Three YearsPosted August 20, 2014 at 1:51 pm by Elizabeth Kreft
A dozen employees fell for an email phishing scam.Read More »
Obama Admin. Says Hackers Could Steal Personal Info if They Share Security Practices for Healthcare.GovPosted August 19, 2014 at 8:55 am by Elizabeth Kreft
“A far-fetched privacy claim…”Read More »
Hackers Stole Private Health Data From Nearly 5 Million PeoplePosted August 18, 2014 at 12:44 pm by Elizabeth Kreft
Patients in 29 states were affected.Read More »
Hacker Group Instigates Attacks on Israel’s Cyber ResourcesPosted July 23, 2014 at 1:21 pm by Elizabeth Kreft
“This Friday will be a day Israel will feel fear tingling in their servers, and homes.”Read More »
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- The Colder War: 10 key principles to Vladimir Putin's grand strategy for Russia
- Read the curious phrasing the State Dept. used to recognize International Migrants Day
- The government wrote a story for BuzzFeed and it totally didn't break the Internet
- The White House statement on Cuba that nobody believes
- A reminder about life in Communist Cuba under the Castro regime, from a former political prisoner of 22 years