Shocking Report: Chinese Officials Beat 8-Months-Pregnant Woman, Force Abortion
Xiao Aiying was just one month away from having her baby. But when Chinese officials learned that she and her husband, Luo Yanquan, already had a 10-year-old daughter, that changed.
According to London’s Daily Mail, twelve government officials entered Xiao’s house in the city of Siming and began hitting and kicking her in the stomach. They then dragged her to the hospital, where they restrained her and later administered a lethal drug that killed the unborn baby.
“They held her hands behind her back and pushed her head against the wall and kicked her in the stomach,” Luo explained to the network Al Jazeera.
A day earlier, officials gave him 24 hours to come up with a plan. When he returned without one, that’s when officials stormed the house, took Xiao away, and aborted the baby.
He said he tried to explain to officials the one-child policy is confusing, and he and his wife thought they were exempt. They weren’t.
“That’s a living baby,” Luo said he told officials. “You can’t just get rid of life.” But they disagreed.
“Our ten-year-old daughter has been excited about having a little brother or sister but I don’t know how I can explain to her what has happened,” he added.
An official with the Siming district family planning commission said Xiao’s abortion was done voluntarily and that Luo had approved it. He denies the claim.
(Al Jazeera’s report)
(The full interview with Luo)
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 435 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 417 Comments
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 365 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 320 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 266 Comments
- ‘Unbelievable’: Apparent Thief Leaves $140 & Apology Note on Family’s Doorstep — Find Out Why Read More
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 121 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ 130 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ 120 Comments
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 233 Comments
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 243 Comments
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 114 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- WW II photo-documentarian Wayne Miller dies at 94
- Broke no laws, IRS official says _ then takes 5th
- Zach Johnson always feels good at Colonial
- House passes GOP bill to speed pipeline approval
- HP's 2Q offers hope even as revenue slump deepens
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Mexico cartel dominates, torches western state
- Union power at issue as Garcetti elected LA mayor