As the U.S. marks the end of an era with the conclusion of its 30 year space shuttle program, Russia gains control of access to the International Space Station. While NASA claims it is not ending its space exploration entirely, any manned mission the U.S. seeks to deploy will rely on the use of Russian spacecraft — to the tune of $52 million per use.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Stand against evil, stand with Israel, and support the IFCJ
- Milton Friedman demolishes Obama's equal pay argument
- Buck Sexton: 'Realization of a Dream' to Be Sitting in for Rush Limbaugh
- New book asks: Did 'crony capitalism' prolong the Civil War?
- Three book Thursday: Conservatism, the Constitution and Elizabeth Warren