Released on YouTube Wednesday, the song, written by musician Erik LaVergne and titled simply “Ron Paul Punk Rock Anthem,” is perhaps the first punk song in history to advocate Austrian School monetary theory.
“We know how to fix this mess,” LaVergne shouts. “Fire Ben and the printing press!”
And who best to fix this mess? “RON PAUL!” says the chorus. “RON PAUL!”
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- The two most devastating paragraphs for progressives in David Horowitz's new book
- This is what if feels like to be an Israeli commando storming a building in Gaza
- The VA's bad habit: Lying to Congress
- Seriously? MSNBC segment claims that climate change could make a real 'Sharknado' happen
- It's Milton Friedman's birthday: Here are 10 of the most timeless quotes from his 1962 classic, 'Capitalism and Freedom'