Released on YouTube Wednesday, the song, written by musician Erik LaVergne and titled simply “Ron Paul Punk Rock Anthem,” is perhaps the first punk song in history to advocate Austrian School monetary theory.
“We know how to fix this mess,” LaVergne shouts. “Fire Ben and the printing press!”
And who best to fix this mess? “RON PAUL!” says the chorus. “RON PAUL!”
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- NBC commissioned a 'psychological consultant' to evaluate host David Gregory
- Perpetrators of 1971 FBI break-in receive hero's welcome at Tribeca Film Festival
- 'Patriotism, youth and simplicity': The picture that is the 'perfect representation of small town America'
- Stand against evil, stand with Israel, and support the IFCJ
- Milton Friedman demolishes Obama's equal pay argument