Released on YouTube Wednesday, the song, written by musician Erik LaVergne and titled simply “Ron Paul Punk Rock Anthem,” is perhaps the first punk song in history to advocate Austrian School monetary theory.
“We know how to fix this mess,” LaVergne shouts. “Fire Ben and the printing press!”
And who best to fix this mess? “RON PAUL!” says the chorus. “RON PAUL!”
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Nancy Pelosi on possible Obama request for ground troops: 'Whatever it is, I'm against it'
- Atheist comedian Bill Maher reveals something monumentally shocking about Jesus and Religion, but...
- One Dem's proposal for the NFL: Tax the league, use the money for domestic violence programs
- House slaps down IRS for using personal emails for work
- Good news on Ebola: Health official confident U.S. healthcare system can contain the virus