Lawmaker’s Nude Photos on Gay Site: I’m Documenting My Weight Loss (WARNING — Graphic)
Here we go again — another lawmaker has been caught up in a naked photo scandal.
This time it’s Puerto Rican Sen. Roberto Arango, whose alleged nude photographs on the gay meet-up site Grindr were exposed last week.
According to Hispanic gossip site Guanabee, a Puerto Rican TV station first aired the pictures last Friday, supposedly downloaded from the popular cruising app.
One photo thought to be of Arango depicts a bare-chested man posing in front of a mirror, using his cell phone to take the picture — the same style once favored by former U.S. Reps. Anthony Weiner and Christopher Lee.
Another photograph is a direct shot of Arango bending over, exposing his rear end. (Photo below — WARNING: May be considered graphic.)
When asked about the pictures by Puerto Rican media, Arango neither confirmed nor denied they were his. Instead, he said this:
“You know I’ve been losing weight. As I shed that weight, I’ve been taking pictures. I don’t remember taking this particular picture but I’m not gonna say I didn’t take it. I’d tell you if I remembered taking the picture but I don’t.”
Arango served as vice chair of Puerto Rico’s Bush-Cheney 2004 re-election campaign.
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 497 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 479 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 467 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 383 Comments
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 320 Comments
- ‘I Swear I Will Kill You…F**k You’: Conservative Comedian Gets Death Threats Following Anti-Muhammad Video Read More
- ‘We…Aren’t Going to Take S**t From Homophobes’: Mysterious Pro-Firearm Ads Use Gays, Seemingly Topless Lesbians to Rail Against Gun Control 183 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 314 Comments
- Beck Issues Challenge to People of Faith in Wake of Okla. Tornado: ‘What Have You Done?’ Read More
- ‘Islamic Jihad, Islamic Jihad!: Michelle Malkin Rips Progressives, Clashes With Lib Radio Host Over Islamic Terrorism and the London Machete Attack 126 Comments
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! Read More
- Emails Released: Congress Was Asking for Updates on IG’s IRS Audit Before 2012 Election Read More
- Weekly Unemployment Benefits Tumble Read More
- Why Is This German Company Recruiting Tech Staff With Autism? Read More
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 121 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Senator: Assaults let military culture continue
- WHO: Scientific red tape mars efforts vs. virus
- Obama lifts ban on Guantanamo transfers to Yemen
- Wyden: FracFocus a 'constructive' tool on drilling
- Heat, Pacers say Game 2 should be even better
- Tea party storm largely inside IRS _ so far
- Kids, teachers from devastated school reunite
- Coded goal: RG3 still aiming for Redskins' opener