Donald Trump Lashes Out: George Will Is ‘Third-Rate’ & Ron Paul a ‘Joke’
George Will let it fly at Herman Cain and Donald Trump on Sunday, stating that Republicans and Democrats need to find a way to keep their processes from being “hijacked by charlatans, entrepreneurs, and entrepreneurial charlatans.” And now the Donald is firing back.
Will’s comment was mainly a swipe at Cain, whom he claims “used this as a book tour, in a fundamentally disrespectful approach to the selection of the presidency.” Will continued on to say that the Republican candidates should stand up and say “we’re not going to be hijacked and participate in this,” referring to the scheduled Newsmax debate moderated by Donald Trump.
Watch the video below of the exchange on “This Week with Christiane Amanpour,” courtesy of ABC News:
Then came the rebuttal.
Early Monday morning on Fox and friends, “the Donald,” as Mr. Trump is known in some quarters, let fly his own harsh predictions and analysis about the presidential race, including that nationally syndicated columnist George Will is “third-rate and makes so many wrong predictions.”
Trump also ripped into the candidacy of Congressman Ron Paul, calling it a “joke” and telling Fox and Friends host Gretchen Carlson that she had “a better chance of winning right now” than Rep. Paul.
You can watch the video of the Donald making his case below, courtesy of Fox and Friends:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 466 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 441 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 328 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 325 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 263 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 153 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 199 Comments
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 139 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 106 Comments
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 144 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- EU leaders discuss fight against tax evasion
- UK, Denmark eye visas for Afghan interpreters
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Conn. rail service returns to normal
- Afghanistan: Suicide bomb kills anti-Taliban elder
- US test-launches intercontinental missile
- Iran's Ahmadinejad denounces election decision