‘Spread the Word’: On Tuesday Beck Will Expose the Disturbing Truth Behind the Violence on US-Mexico Border
“There is going to be hell to pay in the future.”
Those haunting words by a former DEA chief about our painfully vulnerable borders ring of truth — a truth you will not find in the mainstream media — and head straight to the heart of the matter Glenn Beck will discuss on Tuesday night’s episode of The Glenn Beck Program on GBTV.
During his Monday evening broadcast, Glen delivered viewers a sneak peak at what he warns will be a disturbing yet vitally important segment that examines the breeding grounds of “rape, murder and dismemberment” along the U.S.-Mexico border. Without sugar coating, Glenn promises to unveil the real world of Mexican drug cartels, their collaboration with known middle east terrorist groups such as Hezbollah and the “systematic evil” running rampant, east to west, along our compromised borders with Mexico.
Glenn explains that Americans have been mislead, by both the Bush and Obama administrations, into believing that the situation along the border is far better than it truly is. He will also map out how and why these insurgents ultimate goal is to cause great harm to America.
Glenn will reveal what network television has yet to — the truth about the drug cartels who are in bed with Islamic extremists.
Glenn warned viewers not to watch Tuesday’s segment with their children, but he urged them to carefully consider the program’s content and to spread the word.
Below is a preview of what is to come. Watch GBTV tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. ET to find out:
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 532 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 468 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 458 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 344 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 326 Comments
- Beck Issues Challenge to People of Faith in Wake of Okla. Tornado: ‘What Have You Done?’ Read More
- ‘Islamic Jihad, Islamic Jihad!: Michelle Malkin Rips Progressives, Clashes With Lib Radio Host Over Islamic Terrorism and the London Machete Attack Read More
- Ariz. Lawmaker Surprises Colleagues, Comes Out as an Atheist While Delivering Daily Prayer Read More
- This Is How Texas Politicians Are Fighting Against the Atheist-Led ‘War on Christmas’ Read More
- ‘Unbelievable’: Apparent Thief Leaves $140 & Apology Note on Family’s Doorstep — Find Out Why Read More
- Weekly Unemployment Benefits Tumble Read More
- Why Is This German Company Recruiting Tech Staff With Autism? Read More
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 116 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- ECB official: New bank authority 'indispensable'
- Taliban rickshaw bomb kills 13 in Pakistan
- Bronx 'ghetto' tours stop amid residents' outrage
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- 25 killed in 2 simultaneous car bombs in Niger
- Japanese man, 80, oldest to top Everest _ for now
- Malaysian charged with sedition, 3 more arrested
- Report: Rafsanjani blasts Iran's rulers