Viral Video: Angry Dad Shoots Daughter’s Laptop With .45 Pistol After Finding Secret Facebook Post
When your dad works in IT, it’s probably not a good idea to write a Facebook post bashing him and your mother, all the while thinking that because he’s blocked he’ll never see it. A teen in North Carolina found that out the hard way this week. In fact, when her dad discovered the secret post, he took a .45 semiautomatic pistol to his daughter’s laptop, and filmed it all.
The dad, Tommy Jordan, took issue with his 15-year-old daughter’s online rant about chores. So he want on a rant of his own. He explains why in the description of his YouTube video:
My daughter thought it would be funny/rebellious/cool to post on her Facebook wall just how upset she was and how unfair her life here is; how we work her too hard with chores, never pay her for chores, and just in general make her life difficult.
She chose to share this with the entire world on Facebook and block her parent’s from seeing it. Well, umm… she failed. As of the end of this video, she won’t have to worry anymore about posting inappropriate things on Facebook…
Maybe a few kids can take something away from this… If you’re so disrespectful to your parents and yourself as to post this kind of thing on Facebook, you’re deserving of some tough love. Today, my daughter is getting a dose of tough love.
In the video, he can be seen sitting in a lawn chair, smoking a cigarette, and reading the post. He explains that he had just fixed his daughter’s computer, spending over $100 doing so, and didn’t appreciate finding the post, which calls the parents “slaves.” After about seven minutes reading the letter and explaining why she’s wrong, the father then kicks it up a notch and pulls out his gun.
“That right there is your laptop,” Jordan while showing a computer laying on the ground. “This right here is my .45.” He then proceeds to shoot nine “exploding hollow point” rounds into the laptop. See for yourself (content warning for some language):
“Oh yeah and after that comment you made about your mom, your mom told me to be sure I put one in there for her,” he adds. “So…that one’s from her.”
The video, entitled “Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen,” has reached viral status. It has been viewed almost 1.5 million times since being posted two days ago.
“Today was probably the most disappointing day of my life as a father and I don’t know how to correct the situation,” Jordan writes on his own Facebook page. “Since I can’t seem to make any headway with my daughter on Facebook, I chose instead to remedy the problem permanently.”
(H/T: Daily Mail)
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 525 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 464 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 453 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 333 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 324 Comments
- Ariz. Lawmaker Surprises Colleagues, Comes Out as an Atheist While Delivering Daily Prayer Read More
- This Is How Texas Politicians Are Fighting Against the Atheist-Led ‘War on Christmas’ Read More
- ‘Unbelievable’: Apparent Thief Leaves $140 & Apology Note on Family’s Doorstep — Find Out Why Read More
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 269 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ 147 Comments
- Weekly Unemployment Benefits Tumble Read More
- Why Is This German Company Recruiting Tech Staff With Autism? Read More
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 116 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Father of man shot in Boston probe shares regrets
- 20 killed in 2 simultaneous car bombs in Niger
- West Bank and romance prominent in 'Omar'
- German opposition party marks bittersweet 150th
- Oil down to near $93 on Chinese recovery concerns
- UK official: Suspects part of previous probes
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery
- For Philadelphia bicyclist, a cat is his co-pilot