New Chilling Video Shows Flight Attendant’s Wild Rant about Hell, 9/11, and SEAL Team 6
The story at the end of last week about an American Airlines flight attendant going on a wild rant and having to be restrained swept across the Internet. At the time, the only video and audio available showed mainly the passengers looking on in horror as the female attendant screamed. But now new video has surfaced from first class from one of the men who subdued her, and it’s chilling.
The video was taken by Kevin Ritch. He originally started filming the altercation from his front-row seat. But soon, the other flight attendants trying to subdue the woman asked him to help. He jumped up to lend a hand. And while he could no longer film, he kept the camera rolling to catch the audio. KDFW-TV explains what he captured:
“Get out of my way!” she screamed.
“Someone come help us please?” someone else said.
Ritch’s iPhone kept recording and capturing audio after he put it down.
“There were three of us really subduing her, leaning on her and somewhat sitting on her, primarily leaning,” he said.
In and out of riveting rage, at one point the flight attendant referred to those around her as military.
“This has not happened to me since 9/11 and I’m not putting up with this!” she screamed. “You’re with the Navy Seals. Seal Team 6. Back off!”
Another rant involved religion.
“I haven’t been to church in 10 years. I’m going to go to hell,” she said.
“You’re not going to hell, we’re all good. Why would you be going to hell, ma’am,” someone asked.
“I didn’t pray before I shut the doors during cross check,” she said.
The 15 minutes of rambling turned to threats.
“Somebody call 911 security system. I’m about to kill passengers before take off,” the flight attendant said.
You can watch and listen below:
It was determined the flight attendant was being treated for bipolar disorder but wasn’t taking her medicine.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 467 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 441 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 335 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 326 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 263 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 157 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 202 Comments
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 139 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 106 Comments
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 145 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 100 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Feds open special inspection into NC nuke plant
- IRS official Lerner: 'I did nothing wrong'
- Chinese premier visits Pakistan, praises ties
- Iran expands nuke technology
- Complaint accuses Exxon Mobil of anti-gay bias
- Douglas, Damon dramatize a steamy show-biz affair
- Germans, French eye plan to create jobs for young
- Polish man gets quick face transplant after injury